PC - Round 8 - Belgian Grand Prix [03/06/18 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 - Belgian Grand Prix [03/06/18 8:00 pm]

Entity

S15 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 23, 2018
@Entity Seeing it from vladimir's perspective this was fully my fault, but you still need to understand that the multiplayer in this game can be very bad. On MY game there was no contact at all. Feel free to take this to the stewards if you think it is the right thing to do.
there is no point, you got no points and i retired + i don't have footage from my POV which is worse

Raguza

Formula Karter
Apr 16, 2018
@Entity I hope you understood what I tried to explain. I will be more careful in the next races, and I hope there is no anger etc. between us

Reactions: Entity

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I see Entity's avatar here and picture him making the same face ?Sorry @Entity not making fun of your crashing, just find the picture funny...I love Tom & Jerry

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
everyone was lagging not just me :D lama and raguza massively, then Corne wasnt, and vortex wasnt either.. my internet should be fine because im the only one that uses it

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, and we are like neighbours...Hungary and Serbia. Yeah, that start was trange, I was just chilling on the straight while driving 326 kmph, when suddenly laggy people started going trough me ?

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
yeah lama ghosted then before i could overtake him he unghosted and broke my wing so i hope i used up all my bad luck this season :D

• Scared
Reactions: vladimirjeger

Raguza

Formula Karter
Apr 16, 2018
I think my lag issues are caused by my cpu... I'll try to fix it before the next race!

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I think my lag issues are caused by my cpu... I'll try to fix it before the next race!
If you are referring to FPS drops lag I have it to, and only on this game. It started happening recently...Couple of weeks ago

Raguza

Formula Karter
Apr 16, 2018
If you are referring to FPS drops lag I have it to, and only on this game. It started happening recently...Couple of weeks ago
Exactly... I have no idea what is causing it, it just happens all the time and i lose a lot of time because of it, and at the same time I lag for you guys as well...

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I think it is game related. Cause My CPU temps dont go over 75 degrees under full load. F1 2016 works fine...MotoGP 2017 works fine, NBA 2K18 works fine...every other game works fine. F1 2017 was working fine until recently

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018

I had no problems with the connection, smoothest session I had so far.
Only this moment worried me.

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
@edge @EditedStorm27 @kuecki @SEVEN327 @Savage @Entity @Omerb2 @SwaggyEggy @vladimirjeger @Hyphybonbon @horvi181 @Vortex56 @Raguza @TheLamaLama @Corne011 @MartinG1337 @Island

Firstly, you all need to vote in the poll above, as it's important for the general stability of the lobbies. Obviously I can't really make that call as I don't know what the actual lobby is like.

Secondly, I've seen some words thrown about in this thread. I would like to remind everyone that even if you are involved in an incident, keep your head instead of swearing at your fellow racers, as this promotes respect and a friendly atmosphere in the split. If you are still angry about it a day later or so, make a stewards inquiry. If you don't want to make a stewards inquiry, don't bother complaining in the first place.

@Savage reasons for not showing up twice in a row?