Mar 18, 2016
Round 8 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd June 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Jemzoh

Pro Karter
Sep 9, 2017
Not racing tonight. Worked for 7 days in a row (60 hours) so I am pretty done for this week. Good luck everyone!

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
Overtake of the Week contest is back on the PS4 platform. Make sure to submit one of your best overtake of the Belgian GP here !

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
I went into the grass on my qualifying run, but I wasn't too upset because that meant I started 12th and so could start on Softs in anticipation of the rain that was due mid race. Followed Alex closely and we assumed P1 and 2 when everyone pitted. We stayed out for longer and came out still at the front. My pace was very poor in the rain, I have very little experience in wet weather on the game. I lost a position to Alonso and then had to hold off Overdykink to keep the podium. Fun race. Well done to @alexukr on the win.