PC - Round 8 - Belgian Grand Prix [03/06/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 - Belgian Grand Prix [03/06/2018 08:00PM]

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q- 6th
R- 7/8th

Could maybe have improved slightly in qualifying, but it was my only lap so I played it a bit safe. Race start was terrible, i had to back off to avoid a potential accident going down the straight and lost about 8 places. I decided not to go to the inters a I felt they would not have been faster for long and I would not have made up the time from making a pitstop. I got a weird 5 second penalty instead of a warning which I am hoping to get removed. It might gain me a position. The ghosting system failed me again on lap 9 as @schumizeu's car did not ghost when it was stopped in the middle of the road, luckily I got away with only minor front wing damage this time. My POV is below:

schumizeu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2016
Q- 6th
R- 7/8th

Could maybe have improved slightly in qualifying, but it was my only lap so I played it a bit safe. Race start was terrible, i had to back off to avoid a potential accident going down the straight and lost about 8 places. I decided not to go to the inters a I felt they would not have been faster for long and I would not have made up the time from making a pitstop. I got a weird 5 second penalty instead of a warning which I am hoping to get removed. It might gain me a position. The ghosting system failed me again on lap 9 as @schumizeu's car did not ghost when it was stopped in the middle of the road, luckily I got away with only minor front wing damage this time. My POV is below:

@Scott_Aitchison I was in the middle of the track because i lost the control of the car in that turn.

Reactions: Scott_Aitchison