PC - Round 8 - Belgian Grand Prix [03/06/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 - Belgian Grand Prix [03/06/2018 08:00PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q- 6th
R- 7/8th

Could maybe have improved slightly in qualifying, but it was my only lap so I played it a bit safe. Race start was terrible, i had to back off to avoid a potential accident going down the straight and lost about 8 places. I decided not to go to the inters a I felt they would not have been faster for long and I would not have made up the time from making a pitstop. I got a weird 5 second penalty instead of a warning which I am hoping to get removed. It might gain me a position. The ghosting system failed me again on lap 9 as @schumizeu's car did not ghost when it was stopped in the middle of the road, luckily I got away with only minor front wing damage this time. My POV is below:

schumizeu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 10, 2016
Q- 6th
R- 7/8th

Could maybe have improved slightly in qualifying, but it was my only lap so I played it a bit safe. Race start was terrible, i had to back off to avoid a potential accident going down the straight and lost about 8 places. I decided not to go to the inters a I felt they would not have been faster for long and I would not have made up the time from making a pitstop. I got a weird 5 second penalty instead of a warning which I am hoping to get removed. It might gain me a position. The ghosting system failed me again on lap 9 as @schumizeu's car did not ghost when it was stopped in the middle of the road, luckily I got away with only minor front wing damage this time. My POV is below:

@Scott_Aitchison I was in the middle of the track because i lost the control of the car in that turn.

Reactions: Scott_Aitchison