Jan 14, 2014
Round 8 - British Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th June 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steve Jackson

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Got my first ever podium round here. Still absolutely hate this track though :p
+ I'm very, very busy with school this week and I won't be home until sunday afternoon, so I'll be happy with any amount of points :)

Connor Park

Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2016
Can not wait! Top 9% in time trial (I'm bragging sort of and someone else is probs faster than me in this split...), my fastest track. I'm soo confident about this one...

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Don't know if I'll be back home in time. @TheVerenzak

If I don't make it, then I guess a certain someone won't have the opportunity to park it in front of me/wreck me for the second straight race...

• Informative
Reactions: TheVerenzak

Connor Park

Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2016
Can not wait! Top 9% in time trial (I'm bragging sort of and someone else is probs faster than me in this split...), my fastest track. I'm soo confident about this one...
I shouldn't be so cocky as i'm still gonna be low down the order tbh... still going to be fun though

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I shouldn't be so cocky as i'm still gonna be low down the order tbh... still going to be fun though
Says you :( By the way, is anyone else struggling with traction on Hards ? I have no issue whatsoever using the Soft or Medium tyres, but Hard tend to give me too much oversteer on corners like the last one or turn 7

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Says you :( By the way, is anyone else struggling with traction on Hards ? I have no issue whatsoever using the Soft or Medium tyres, but Hard tend to give me too much oversteer on corners like the last one or turn 7
I can't get close to last season. I have no turn in on Mediums and understeery as hell. Not confident.

Connor Park

Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2016
I only get trouble after so many laps, at the last corner mainly...

Status
Not open for further replies.