Mar 18, 2016
Round 8 - British Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th June 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

wooly51

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
No questions? #MakejunetheendofAlex

I have no pace here, struggled in RD and will again. Not my type of track.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Just been informed of another qualy ban, which is gonna take place here.

Absolute disgrace imo it has taken over a week to decide the last two penaltys, if we upload footage in the time given to us then the stewards should have the same effect on decisions fucking disgrace.

Therefore why should I be getting penalised later. To me the penalty should be void.

• Funny
Reactions: BigC_019

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
speaking about quali bans: @JIM-NardyXTeam get's a quali ban for accumulating more then 25 Penalty points (27,5 to be precise)

BUT if someone has shown how to get from the back to the Podium, it was Nardy, so yeah.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Well it can't get any worse than it has been of late.
i know it's funny to hear that from the guy who supported bascially the whole league int he stewards, but some enquiries are really over the top now, and bc of the rules we cannot give lenient verdicts either so it's a little bit of a trap we are sitting in here.

That's why i really would urge everyone to really follow the rules and to message each other before you decide to take someone to the stewards.

Then again it's my 3rd season in this league and i am yet to get an enquiry against myself, so the good work has to be done on track

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
hopefully there's a few more quali bans given out for the Canada corner cutters... which still hasn't been decided by the stewards!

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
hopefully there's a few more quali bans given out for the Canada corner cutters... which still hasn't been decided by the stewards!
i think we have to return to the 90's rules and introduce a pre qualifying for all those with quali bans lol.

However i hope the enquiry will be close as soon as possible, so everyone knows if he has to practice quali or not^^

Reactions: BigC_019

wooly51

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
i know it's funny to hear that from the guy who supported bascially the whole league int he stewards, but some enquiries are really over the top now, and bc of the rules we cannot give lenient verdicts either so it's a little bit of a trap we are sitting in here.

That's why i really would urge everyone to really follow the rules and to message each other before you decide to take someone to the stewards.

Then again it's my 3rd season in this league and i am yet to get an enquiry against myself, so the good work has to be done on track
I don't know what you've been smoking. But my post is about this race and how its not really possible for it to get any worse for me of late..

..Especially as that was posted immediately after my default setup exploits in Germany.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
If they're the T3PA's then yes. I'm only leaving it there because he said he'd buy a wheel if I won @Ali Kidd 's social. And well...

THATS WHY HE WANTED ME TO TAKE YOU OUT!!!

also be happy @Shellay to be finally relieved from the misery of being a pad user

Shellay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2017
I may have messaged Alex mid-race to wait a lap and... 'hinder your progress'. It didn't work :banghead::banghead:

• Kappa
Reactions: HRacingGreen

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
I may have messaged Alex mid-race to wait a lap and... 'hinder your progress'. It didn't work :banghead::banghead:
I saw a dot on the map (turned out to be Ash's ghost) and with the contingency of plebs in the lobby I had a brief moment "are they seriously gonna kill me when I lap them" but all was well and now you need to buy a wheel.

Shellay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2017
To be fair I was unaware you were using the pleb line when I made the statement :finger:

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
To be fair I was unaware you were using the pleb line when I made the statement :finger:
I was racing against TC & ABS users your statement stands. And did you seriously expect me to do that well without the line? Come on now.