● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
Date: 01/09/2019​
Race start time: 20:00 (PM)​
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows: @Pretender @Welchy10 @Wagner

Last edited:
Reactions: areqq

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Welcome to Daytona!

The second 90 minute race of the season. Last season we saw some super close racing at Texas Road. We hope to see the same kind of racing here at Daytona. Unlike the race at Texas Road, the race will not take place in the middle of the night. However we will still be racing in the dark as the race starts at 8PM local time.

Race: Medium Clouds > Heavy Clouds
Real Time weather progression

REVERSE GRID

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@areqq your on Pole coming up for Daytona. Here is the starting order ATM:

Last edited:

mikeself

Project CARS Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
May 6, 2018
I haven't raced the DAYTONA so far, so it will be really hard and tough race for me :cautious:o_O
#challangeaccepted

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Weather update:

Race: Medium Clouds > Heavy Clouds
Real-time weather progression

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mikeself

xStarK

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 25, 2019
What times you guys doing? I'm doing mid 47s without much practice and setup tinkering, hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to practice more.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
45-47's depending on the draft or if I mess something up

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Reminder:
● For races that take place at night time, all drivers are required to have their headlights on in order to make your car visible to others, and to make the road more visible for you. If you're involved in an accident which damages both of your headlights, you must return to the pits immediately for repairs. Please also make sure you have a button assigned to turn the headlights on.

Reactions: mikeself

Welchy10

Formula Karter
Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend is being induced in a short while so I will not be racing tomorrow. Have a great race but given the apparent lack of pace the Audi has at Daytona, seems like a good one to miss

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Might want to practice pit entry... the 1st stall is a true challenge if you get it!!

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
We haven't even gotten to the part of how we are going to start the race yet!!!