Mar 18, 2016
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Start Time: 7:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
@alexukr @Curly @DemoN Any chance we can run the race on midday? Official is so bad and makes the track so shiny (T1 mainly), not only **** for us but for the stream, it's not great for seeing the cars from a broadcast POV.

I'd advise this for all leagues across the site tbf, based on my experience in another league.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
@alexukr @Curly @DemoN Any chance we can run the race on midday? Official is so bad and makes the track so shiny (T1 mainly), not only **** for us but for the stream, it's not great for seeing the cars from a broadcast POV.

I'd advise this for all leagues across the site tbf, based on my experience in another league.
I'll get back to you. Would be a standardised setting for all leagues.

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Reactions: Jarno Opmeer

Cas_0807

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
Still the same issue with my wheel. I'm gonna keep trying to start it up, but if I can't I won't able to race.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
@Aressi191 atm there is no space but keep yourself still ready if there is a unexpecteed opening

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Got to apologize for deliberately crashing my car. I'd be ashamed of myself a couple of years ago if I saw how I'm driving now. No excuse but reason I did it was because my car was absolutely undrivable in the rain. Couldn't get down on the power whatsoever in the traction as the car would spin out whatever I did. That and then @ch1cken1990 tapping me twice giving him a chance to overtake me on the straight made me lose it.