Dec 9, 2016
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Footyad24
- @Slime

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Never done a single lap here so no idea what to expect hopefully its a good track but I do tend to struggle at new tracks in the first season.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Hz3rd

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Absolutely love this track, overtaking is so fun. Here are the highlights of my last race here in another league.

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Am i the only one getting lag spikes every 5 seconds on this track? Undriveable
Especially at the braking point.
If its not getting fixed i will not participate here :(

Reactions: Head Squid

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
No its not just you, I don't think it's as bad as Canada but still makes the game very hard to play codies really need to sort it I know I'm definitely not signing up for S17 unless it gets fixed.

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
I've had this issue since Bahrain. infact i retired in china because of one of these screen freezes

Cramps

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
For me its not so bad on this track. Did arace yesterday and only had 3 or 4 small freezes over the whole race. Worst tracks for me so far were bahrain and canada.

Another thing: In the social race yesterday some people just cut every corner in the out- and inlap - i mean they went like in a straight line over the whole track. I dont think its something we are allowed to do in the official race, right @Hinyaldee ? Just checking :geek:

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
For me its not so bad on this track. Did arace yesterday and only had 3 or 4 small freezes over the whole race. Worst tracks for me so far were bahrain and canada.

Another thing: In the social race yesterday some people just cut every corner in the out- and inlap - i mean they went like in a straight line over the whole track. I dont think its something we are allowed to do in the official race, right @Hinyaldee ? Just checking :geek:
If ANYONE is spotted having such behaviour during either the qualifying session or the race on Sunday, they'll have both a reprimand and a quali/race ban
@Skinner @Nasom @Head Squid @Maxxwil @Jayrayan13 @tim_haeusli @SLI @VictorWasa @Maickhou @Hz3rd @Partyfuchs @Kane Jr @Slime @MAGNUSSEN @Cramps @Hinyaldee @Reprimanded @menk @Footyad24 @Fass17 @oznckr @iJokeri22

Slime

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2018
I will be racing if my wheel arrives until sunday. Not gonna do that track with my controller...

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
I practiced on the track for the first time on any game yesterday. I logged 30-35 laps and feel really good. Looking forward to Sunday.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
OK...so oversteering like a madman after only a single lap because of freaking overheating tyres and tyre wear going through the roof... yeah sure

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Cant practice before sunday... This will be interesting..
Funnily enough, every time i dont run any practice i have won. So according to the stats, this should go just fine :ROFLMAO:

Except i hate this track. Its so confusing. Lines and stuff all over the place, and turns that arent turns.
And i swear the chicane is in a different place every lap!

• Scared

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Cant practice before sunday... This will be interesting..
Funnily enough, every time i dont run any practice i have won. So according to the stats, this should go just fine :ROFLMAO:

Except i hate this track. Its so confusing. Lines and stuff all over the place, and turns that arent turns.
And i swear the chicane is in a different place every lap!
That's because chicanes have feathers ! (If you're looking for me, don't, I already committed suicide for this lame-*ss joke).
Anyway, nothing against you, but I hope you don't win to keep our current streak of 7 winners in 7 races ! I'll sacrifice lambs, goats and cows for next week as Austria is among my best tracks, and I'd love that to be my first AOR win :)

Cramps

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
That's because chicanes have feathers ! (If you're looking for me, don't, I already committed suicide for this lame-*ss joke).
Anyway, nothing against you, but I hope you don't win to keep our current streak of 7 winners in 7 races ! I'll sacrifice lambs, goats and cows for next week as Austria is among my best tracks, and I'd love that to be my first AOR win :)
I guess its a matter of who is gonna sacrifice more lambs, goats and cows then. Austria is my favorite track (best idk) on the calender as well. :whistle:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'll sacrifice lambs, goats and cows for next week as Austria is among my best tracks, and I'd love that to be my first AOR win :)
I guess its a matter of who is gonna sacrifice more lambs, goats and cows then. Austria is my favorite track (best idk) on the calender as well. :whistle:
Same here looking forward to it already just need to get this **** heap out the way first.

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
Same here looking forward to it already just need to get this **** heap out the way first.
I also love Austria, so you can expect me to be fighting with you guys :)