PC - Round 8 - French Grand Prix [02/12/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 - French Grand Prix [02/12/18 8:00pm]

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Gonna compete here. Found out my RAM were causing trouble and changed it. No problems anymore with laggs.

Reactions: Cramps

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017
That's because chicanes have feathers ! (If you're looking for me, don't, I already committed suicide for this lame-*ss joke).
Anyway, nothing against you, but I hope you don't win to keep our current streak of 7 winners in 7 races ! I'll sacrifice lambs, goats and cows for next week as Austria is among my best tracks, and I'd love that to be my first AOR win :)
And i would love to take that win away from you!

Love Austria too.

Cramps

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I seem to be very consistent with penalties. "the stewards are not very impressed by your creative interpretation of track limits" - Jeff 2018. I never heared that before lol

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
What was it? I've had some lag in Canada.
I dropped my MHz from the CPU a bit from the BIOS setup and upgraded my RAM from 8GB to 16GB with higher frequency.
As always i closed every single program i don't need for racing. (Chrome, Firefox, Spotify, ...)
I still use the Low Quality Video Setting at F1 2018 like before.

• Informative
Reactions: Kane Jr

tim_haeusli

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2018
Cant practice before sunday... This will be interesting..
Funnily enough, every time i dont run any practice i have won. So according to the stats, this should go just fine :ROFLMAO:

Except i hate this track. Its so confusing. Lines and stuff all over the place, and turns that arent turns.
And i swear the chicane is in a different place every lap!
same lol, on my way home rn

tim_haeusli

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2018
one hour played and I have to say: this track is a pain in the sitting part.. not expecting anything but penalties and bad tyre wear :/
but still two hours left to practice and I‘ll try my best to get the most out of it, see ya later

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
one hour played and I have to say: this track is a pain in the sitting part.. not expecting anything but penalties and bad tyre wear :/
but still two hours left to practice and I‘ll try my best to get the most out of it, see ya later
Tire wear for me has been AWFUL lol, even when i just try and set a consistent and not a blistering pace. oh well