Jan 24, 2017
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

RwuUKP7.png

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Slickk
- @Railgone

Last edited:

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
This might be of your interest when it comes to practising for this one:

Due to the game's "official" time-of-day setting giving particularly unrealistic and annoying lighting at Paul Ricard, all leagues will be running time-of-day at "midday" as a one-off for the French GP.

Everyone have a good week and see you on track this sunday on "midday" ;)

@Alvaro Carreton @ChroMatk @n0body_ @Marek @TheReal_Mads @F.Donoso @marc313 @Foton @NonRunner @David Tonizza @ManuelBiancolilla @Daniele Haddad @Ycoms @Vitto @Timp @Smash @Railgone @Bereznay Dani @G3RRX @Slickk

• What?
Reactions: Ycoms and G3RRX

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Alright lads, I hope you are ready for the race tonight!

As many of you know there appear to be some issues with the game and how it treats track limits for this circuit. I want to remind you all that the AOR rules do not allow corner cutting and track extending, no matter what the game says.

"1.3.1
● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the kerbs. The white lines are deemed part of the track, however the kerbs are not. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised retrospectively. It is up to the stewards' discretion (based on the evidence provided) to determine whether a driver has abused the track limits to an extent where a penalty is justified. "

I know we can't control everyone at every time and it is not guaranteed that abusing the track limits can be penalized by the stewards afterwards. Also, especially regarding qualifying, we cannot make it mandatory to record your footage. I want to remind you all that we are racing in the Top Split of Apex Online Racing in F1, we represent AOR itself and the sponsors that are involved. AOR stands for clean, fair and professional racing and you all know that, that's why you are here after all.

I trust you can judge yourselves when going off the track slightly (extending the track) is still acceptable and when you need to slow down a bit because you cut a corner. So please behave yourselves out there and don't abuse the "glitches" of the game. Stay within the white lines and it's all good.

See you all on track tonight!

@Bereznay Dani @G3RRX @Foton @ManuelBiancolilla @NonRunner @Ycoms @F.Donoso @TheReal_Mads @Timp @Alvaro Carreton @David Tonizza @Daniele Haddad @n0body_ @Railgone @Marek @Vitto @ChroMatk @Smash @Slickk

Reactions: G3RRX and F.Donoso

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Indeed, if someone gets caught doing that (and guys, I have the entire track map always open on my screen, evidence would be there) he will be penalized accordingly.

Forgot to bring this up in the earlier post. So yeah, don't cut the track on your outlap.

Reactions: F.Donoso