Jan 14, 2014
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Can't we just get a replacement and that @aleerodrigo becomes a reserve because this is ridiculous
We can't just conjure a replacement out of thin air y'know... hell, we haven't got enough for a full grid as it is.

Though I agree, seems kinda pointless signing up and then not turning up, especially after the blowout we had at the start of the season from said driver.

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016
Hello guys,
I want to ask you kindly if you can delay the start for this evening with 15-10 minutes. Thank you. I am stuck in a traffic jam and the gps show that i will be at home at 10.10 pm my local time. Thank you.

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016
I am here. @vlarichello will not race tonight he is stucked in traffic and he is not able to be in time to race. No teammate for me tonight

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016

Hello guys,
This was my race, very good start from 3rd to 2nd and then drive behind @Slossie to maintain a resonable gap ...it was my mistake ...to not be attention on the weather to see that the light rain will come at the end of the race... my strat was with us and the soft...but when they inform me from the pits that the rain will come in 15 minutes or 20 minutes...thinking that the US will not be good after 10 laps...i pit early in lap 6 to put again us until the rain will arrive...
i think if my start was on ss i could do much better , may be podium...but unfortunately my mistake with the weather forecast.
see u on A1 Ring

Last edited:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Still livid after that. To start on the front row and throw it away with a stupid strategy decision is a hard one to take

• Obvious
Reactions: Andrei Ivan

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016
Still livid after that. To start on the front row and throw it away with a stupid strategy decision is a hard one to take
What strategy was yours? Ss inters? On the formation lap i saw you and @Slossie fitted with us...and then on the 1st lap with ss ...

sjhk93

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 6, 2018
Oh they were fired before we'd even finished the race! In hindsight an unnecessary risk, although still may have worked if the rain came late enough for the SS runners to have to pit.
Did you guys run a dry or wet set up?