PC - Round 8 - French Grand Prix [02/12/2018] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 - French Grand Prix [02/12/2018]

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
I just stuck with one pitstop, SS > Softs. Not sure if that was a popular tactic or not
Prefered strategy on this track, as far as I know.
A lot of people in our lobby did it as well.
JAGUARO you need to more careful you just hit me man and what was that start ?! 'someone hit me to man why ?
It happens.
If you feel it is severe enough, report it to the stewards :)

Jaguaro

Junior Karter
Sep 8, 2018
You broke suddenly and there was no one in front of you, I did not expect that. I'm sorry

Synestros

Pro Karter
Aug 25, 2018
I just stuck with one pitstop, SS > Softs. Not sure if that was a popular tactic or not
Hmm, I had two stops. I had to start with my US from the qualifying > SS > S. Maybe I'll try to quali with a harder compound next time, so that I only have one pitstop. But the next track is different to this track. I will ask Google about a good tactic for Austria. Or do you have some hints for Austria? :D

Nevertheless I need to learn to more tender to my tyres, they are exhausted to fast.

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
@GOCAS

Synestros damaged my front wing when he tried to avoid Kasi and that was my supersoft tyre advantage gone as I struggled to make every turn :(

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Hmm, I had two stops. I had to start with my US from the qualifying > SS > S. Maybe I'll try to quali with a harder compound next time, so that I only have one pitstop. But the next track is different to this track. I will ask Google about a good tactic for Austria. Or do you have some hints for Austria? :D

Nevertheless I need to learn to more tender to my tyres, they are exhausted to fast.
No hints, not driven at Austria!

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
@GOCAS No worries mate, its codemasters fault, lets take them to the stewards!!! I didn't see you at all in this race, not sure why. You were there for the beginning of formation lap but that was the last you appeared on my screen lol

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
here you go people, use as will, just give me credit
Hey man, the video is good, you should be doing they race highlight videos more often, if you get the chance to. Nevertheless good job with the video :D

Oliver Baron

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017
Hey man, the video is good, you should be doing they race highlight videos more often, if you get the chance to. Nevertheless good job with the video :D
Yeh i really enjoy doing them i just have limits with my pc, i may get one for spectator mod in the future