PC - Round 8 - French Grand Prix [06/10/2019 - 08:00PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 - French Grand Prix [06/10/2019 - 08:00PM UK]

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Last edited:
Reactions: EyezOfAPsycho

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
I hate wet races, hopefully austria stays dry...
onto the next one...

Reactions: StuN

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
I´m starting to hate the Game more from Week to Week

Skiadr

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Congratulations on the podium @StuN and @spawnieSTAR
That was another tough wet race in our league.
In the end staying on overheating wets turned out to be the best call.
Also at the start of the race I touched with someone and I want to apologize for that. I was sandwiched by many cars and I tried my best to stay clean there
I think someone drove into me turn 2 and spun so I'm sorry once more

Reactions: StuN

EyezOfAPsycho

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 23, 2019
Hi! I would like to protest certain acts.

First of all: The guy (named Fsks100) is just obstructing me at the last part of my lap. I leave there +0.300 | +0.500 because of him.
( )

2. - This one is from the start. You can't really see too much about it, but i felt like... like if a torpedo just knocked me out. You'll see the second part of the video that my car is moving so
disproportionately because the thing that happened behind me.
( )

3. - This one is from lap 10. We are fighting for 14th position. I have a better exit and that's the reason why i was faster. He just moving into the left side of the track (just like me). I'm in the blue zone, and he just made a move into me. That's not a problem, i made the overtake. And after that... in the 1st turn - he just turning into me again. I don't have enough space to complete the corner. I was in position... he has got a lot of space in the right side of the track.
( )

StuN

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2019
Holy ****. I'm so sorry for Turn 1.. In the Clip of Manndrop it looks like i'm kicking out 2 or 3 cars and ruin thems race. In the Race i really didn't notice that. As you may see, i drove away as if nothing has happend. I didnt see any red arrow so i turned to the middel of the track...

I tryed it now a few times with my internet but it dont work at all. Later this year i will get much better Internet.. Till that i will not race anymore.
If you want you can derank me to a reserve driver..

Later i will upload a video of the Highlights from my race..

It takes a bit of time to upload that.. because of the bad internet.

You will see it here:

Last edited:

Fsks100

Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2019
In qualy you lost maybe 0,100 if at all and time was running with me getting compromised by the car in front as well.

EyezOfAPsycho

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 23, 2019
In qualy you lost maybe 0,100 if at all and time was running with me getting compromised by the car in front as well.
Look at the video, mate! I need to push the brake pedal many-many times in some corners, because you there. Look at my whee&brake-movements in the last few corners... i need to be much slower, cuz you was there. If you wasn't there, i could push the car. I could drive the car like a driver, not like my grandmother. And... you just gave me a lot of turbulent air in the last few corners. And it was not so good. The last exit was a shame, just like some before. You just need to let me go. You had enough time. I lost 0.300, or maybe more, not 0,100. Count there the parts, where i needed to slow down... but... whatever? 0.300 or 0.100. I lost some delta, right?

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
If you guys had any issues on track with penaltys/other guys pls make sure that you make a Steward enquiry. They are under used in our split.

Last edited:
Reactions: EyezOfAPsycho

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Don't know exactly what went on there @Hurricane, but it felt like you rammed me in the back in the braking zone there. Do you by any chance have any footage of that? (or someone else for that matter?)