PC - Round 8 - French Grand Prix [12/2/18 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 - French Grand Prix [12/2/18 8:00pm Eastern]

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- jalmenar

Last edited:

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Everyone, please be aware: We will be racing in France during the 'mid day' in game time setting. The 'official' option has some issues with late afternoon sun being in the drivers' eyes.

Reactions: Spyder

jalmenar

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2018
Guys,

My steering wheel just broke down :mad: and it looks like it will take a while before Fanatec can repair it. One of the connecting pins broke inside the wheel base (See pic). Anyways, I'm going to be out of the league indefinitely, but hope to be back by early next year. If Fanatec has not fixed the wheel by then I'll just order a new wheel. With that said, If I can give my seat to a reserve driver and get the seat back when I get my wheel, that would be great. But If I have to give up my seat permanently, I understand. Yet, I'm positive I'll be back at some point in January, so I hope I can retain my seat for the season.

Thank you!

Attachments

Spyder

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2018
Guys,

My steering wheel just broke down :mad: and it looks like it will take a while before Fanatec can repair it. One of the connecting pins broke inside the wheel base (See pic). Anyways, I'm going to be out of the league indefinitely, but hope to be back by early next year. If Fanatec has not fixed the wheel by then I'll just order a new wheel. With that said, If I can give my seat to a reserve driver and get the seat back when I get my wheel, that would be great. But If I have to give up my seat permanently, I understand. Yet, I'm positive I'll be back at some point in January, so I hope I can retain my seat for the season.

Thank you!
Ouch that sucks man. I would be livid. I don't own a Fanatec but from what I've heard about their quality, I wouldn't expect an issue like this from them. Hopefully they take of it for ya ASAP.

jalidone

Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2018
Hopefully if its a part defect rather than normal wear and tear they will be able to take care of it free of charge for you! I'll also be available as a reserve this weekend

Mankuso

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2018
Guys,

Thank you!
Hopefully they solve the problem quickly to have you back among us!

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Gonna put up a practice session lobby right now, will be set to friends can join. Feel free to stop by if you're wanting to get some practice in

frostaco

Junior Karter
Nov 26, 2018
Hi, I wanted to apologize to everyone that got affected by me disconnecting, the router just decided to reboot itself after a power surge, this was not the first impression i was trying to give, i'll try and get it fixed for the next race.

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Bah, I got caught up in the the L1 T1 ruckus and got away with wing damage. I thought I was going to avoid it, but with the cars beating and banging off each other a Haas came over and clipped my wing.

I was planning to take the S all the way to the rain, but after pitting for a new wing I had to take a set of SS. I thought I could take them to the rain, but the rain held off and I ended up pitting for the US and getting about 2 or 3 laps before the rain fell. I had a nice battle with @IntergalacticGentleman on the Inters even after struggling for initial grip.

GG on the win, Raven.

Reactions: Raven and Z3mikey

Z3mikey

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 2, 2018
Bah, I got caught up in the the L1 T1 ruckus and got away with wing damage. I thought I was going to avoid it, but with the cars beating and banging off each other a Haas came over and clipped my wing.

I was planning to take the S all the way to the rain, but after pitting for a new wing I had to take a set of SS. I thought I could take them to the rain, but the rain held off and I ended up pitting for the US and getting about 2 or 3 laps before the rain fell. I had a nice battle with @IntergalacticGentleman on the Inters even after struggling for initial grip.

GG on the win, Raven.

Great race Kane from 18 to 10 that's a driver of the day if i've seen one

Reactions: Kane Jr