PC - Round 8 - French Grand Prix [2/12/2018 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 - French Grand Prix [2/12/2018 8:00pm]

Ryderpx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2018
@HulkBobby You really surprised me by destroying my Quali lap. I thought it was the best i could do. Congratz.

In the race you where really fast but i found out i gained alot on the straights with my low downforce setup. You went on the Softs (1 stop) and thought it would be all over. I went in again on a short stint (Ultra softs, my 2 stop). At the end i saw Bobby struggling with his tires and he went in, which i did not expect. With the rain falling i went in for inters with just 2 laps to go. @WetschEsVetteli and @Jordy van Oosten stayed on the dry tires and could overtake them with caution to take the win.

@HulkBobby What happened in your race?

• Burn
Reactions: MajorGroove

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
@HulkBobby You really surprised me by destroying my Quali lap. I thought it was the best i could do. Congratz.

In the race you where really fast but i found out i gained alot on the straights with my low downforce setup. You went on the Softs (1 stop) and thought it would be all over. I went in again on a short stint (Ultra softs, my 2 stop). At the end i saw Bobby struggling with his tires and he went in, which i did not expect. With the rain falling i went in for inters with just 2 laps to go. @WetschEsVetteli and @Jordy van Oosten stayed on the dry tires and could overtake them with caution to take the win.

@HulkBobby What happened in your race?
i went in for inters... around L22. but you overtook me for p1 a lap or 4 before that

thomasooo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 31, 2018
yep, ryder took 20 seconds in 1 lap to me :D one lap more and i would have been 10th :D

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
I was surprised you didn't pit for inters :eek:. I think you could gain extra time.
nah my first stop was right after you passed me, that was for ultras, after that i went in as soon as the rain started to fall, to inters
SS > US > IT

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
Firstly, big congratz to @Ryderpx ! You completed the race perfectly!
My race was absolutely disgusting from the first lap where I got a warning. I thought I can increase my pace but no. About on the 6. lap you overtook me and after that I did do a spin because of my tyres. On that lap I went out to the pit but on the entry I got a stop and go because I went 61 not 60. From then I had a very good pace. About in the 22.lap my tyres were really bad and I had to go to the pit again. I came out to the track and in that lap started raining. When I tried to overtooke @mtw1man I got a penalty of 3 second but that was my bad. I didnt do a pit in the rain and I finished the race on the 5.place. I loved this track but from now this wont be my favourite.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MajorGroove

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
start:

a nice overtake imo (much fresher tyres of course, but had to get it done quickly):

edit: fixed link