PS4 - Round 8 - French Grand Prix - Sunday 2nd December 2018 8:00PM (UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 8 - French Grand Prix - Sunday 2nd December 2018 8:00PM (UK TIME)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

HoinkDoink

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 18, 2017
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Donks
@Seca
@Macca-
@washy03
@Booje89
@Zolaaman
@Philip_66

Last edited:

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
I have to work this weekend again so I will be missing this race. I love this track too.

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014

HoinkDoink

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 18, 2017

Mattcarpenter23

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
1. This is the first time we will be racing around the Paul Ricard track, what are you expecting? Finish the race will be good may have to use racing line have not been on since last race as RL has been hectic.
2. Will there be as many penalties given to drivers as there was in Canada? Maybe not as many but a few for sure this track is confusing.
3. How do you rate you own performance so far this season? Err ok I guess I could of won at least 1 race and been on target for more points than others. This is my first season in AOR and I will use this season as a learning year ready for bigger and better things next year. The addition of a wheel and hopefully a playseat rig will go towards being more consistent.

Reactions: Carcanon

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
1. This is the first time we will be racing around the Paul Ricard track, what are you expecting?
I expect some fun and close racing as you have some long straights and a wide track.

2. Will there be as many penalties given to drivers as there was in Canada?
There will be many but not that many.

3. How do you rate you own performance so far this season?
7/10, happy with my improvements on racing without any assists. But there is more to improve on.

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018
1. This is the first time we will be racing around the Paul Ricard track, what are you expecting?

Im terribly slow I think, i dont know the lines at all...

2. Will there be as many penalties given to drivers as there was in Canada?

Nah, canada is a penalty fest
3. How do you rate you own performance so far this season?

6/10

Too many swings up & down. P15, 12, dnf and p2..