• HRacingGreen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
From my view the racing last night was excellent - all incidents appear to have been minor and due to PSN

XBOX is looking better and better...
PSN is a fucking disaster and we should all be ashamed with ourselves for handing money over to Sony for it. I mean it was **** on the PS3 when multiplayer was free and its still **** now that we all have to pay for it. At least if you had PS+ on PS3 you would get a few good games every month. Now we get awful online and **** artsy indie games every month.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
PSN is a ****ing disaster and we should all be ashamed with ourselves for handing money over to Sony for it. I mean it was **** on the PS3 when multiplayer was free and its still **** now that we all have to pay for it. At least if you had PS+ on PS3 you would get a few good games every month. Now we get awful online and **** artsy indie games every month.
At least the PSN doesn't have to shut down for half a year due to a DDOS-Attack , so Sony made progress :banghead:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
here's my highlights. had to leave in the first attempt to show off me going around the outside of both Saubers at T2 and me nearly sending Tom into orbit. Second race was good, looking back my move on @Sean B was a bit dick-ish as I pretty much ran you off the road on the exit so I'm sorry for that. And once again sorry to @Nico for what happened between us on the 2 occasions. Both times I locked up and we just got glued together.

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
here's my highlights. had to leave in the first attempt to show off me going around the outside of both Saubers at T2 and me nearly sending Tom into orbit. Second race was good, looking back my move on @Sean B was a bit dick-ish as I pretty much ran you off the road on the exit so I'm sorry for that. And once again sorry to @Nico for what happened between us on the 2 occasions. Both times I locked up and we just got glued together.
You won the corner - it was my duty to lift off and drop in behind

Reactions: Bcolt93

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
You won the corner - it was my duty to lift off and drop in behind
i do enjoy our fights, they're usually pretty aggressive but fair . when i saw you defend the inside line there was no way i was going to try and go around the outside so I just snuck up the pit wall

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
I was trying to scare you out - tbh I should have fully closed the door, but yeah it was all clean, I know how to race and I know how to concede

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
@Andrei Codreanu puts in a great solid lap for pole

@TyranoTigger goes less than a tenth off despite double upshifting TWICE by mistake and being on primes

Awesome how close the league is for 2nd
Thanks mate and I also did sweat a lot in the fights with you when being on primes. In general my pace in the restarted race was a pain in the ass and I had no choice than to try to defend as much as possible. Really appreciate that we stayed clean and I hope that there wasn't anything unfair from my side, if so do let me know, so I don't repeat it. Thanks again for the great fights we had in general, after what was in Australia. :cool:

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Thanks mate and I also did sweat a lot in the fights with you when being on primes. In general my pace in the restarted race was a pain in the ass and I had no choice than to try to defend as much as possible. Really appreciate that we stayed clean and I hope that there wasn't anything unfair from my side, if so do let me know, so I don't repeat it. Thanks again for the great fights we had in general, after what was in Australia. :cool:
Nope it was all totally legit racing, frustrating I couldn't get past you but there was no point forcing a dodgy pass, I missed a trick with the setup and was stuck behind you. Problem is I was running such high downforce I had no pace to overtake on the straights, no use being able to kill someone through the single file part of the lap if you can't get by in the overtaking spots

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Nope it was all totally legit racing, frustrating I couldn't get past you but there was no point forcing a dodgy pass, I missed a trick with the setup and was stuck behind you. Problem is I was running such high downforce I had no pace to overtake on the straights, no use being able to kill someone through the single file part of the lap if you can't get by in the overtaking spots
Yeah well I used 11-1 wings so it was also hard for me to defend on straights and no way to think about overtaking. In hindsight 6-2 was a much better choice.