Jan 15, 2014
Round 8 - Hungarian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 19th June 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yes I could potentially yes if everyone is okay with that or you already have a back up host?

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
As long as you have all the lobby-settings adjusted before you invite me, I have no problem with it.

Verney

Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2016
im going to have to miss this race too and maybe out for the rest of the season. job role changed at work meaning il be away from time to time. can put be down as reserve for now.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
im going to have to miss this race too and maybe out for the rest of the season. job role changed at work meaning il be away from time to time. can put be down as reserve for now.
Okay then dude sad to see it happen, but will put you down as a reserve for now.

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
Thanks for getting valuable points for the team and hopefully you'll be able to take part in a few more races this season. (y)
[DOUBLEPOST=1466372316][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's pole:

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015

Now I know I said before the race that I'd suck big time and probably end up near the back... and then the fact I finished second is a bit of contradiction. But the only reason I finished there was Birkoff and Beyond's collision on the second to last lap and @Nukka having a time penalty so without those I would've been fifth so I put that second place down to sheer good luck and avoiding any incidents.

Good fun racing again guys, those conditions certainly helped and congrats to @BergheVonTrips again for such a dominant win.. see you all next week. :)

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
A track that i truly hate. Always bad result around here. Allthough, i had decent pace yesterday, unfortunately i made some mistakes that cost me alot (and birkoff, sorry mate). Really hate wet weather and for some reason it seems to be alot of it in f1 2015 compared to earlier games(!?).

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
Had a good start and a lot of enjoyable battles along the way with Berrat and Paul. Happy with 4th place in the end, even though this was thanks to a collision between some people in front.

Reactions: PaulB1991