PC - Round 8 incident T2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 incident T2

Status
Not open for further replies.

duce

Semi-Pro Karter
May 26, 2019
I thought I had enough of a gap to Jesse before the chicane and even braked earlier than I would normally at this chicane. But obviously it wasn't enough. Maybe it was because of the draft or us braking different but anyway my car would not slow down enough and I was getting closer and closer until I hit him. Luckily he could avoid the ripe stack and only got 1 rear damage and didn't need to pit. After the hit I slowly moved on to wait and let him go in front again but trying not to slow down more than necessarily to not hinder the cars behind us. I said sorry in voice right after the incident and per private message after the race as in my opinion it was my fault and I really didn't mean to hit him.

Thomas Dikken

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2019
@duce even if it was absolut not your meaning to hit him, the hit is a hit, no matter what, cause jesse did not get that time he lost at the spin back.
i know your feeling, i expierienced the same but they Always said hit is hit to me.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@duce even if it was absolut not your meaning to hit him, the hit is a hit, no matter what, cause jesse did not get that time he lost at the spin back.
i know your feeling, i expierienced the same but they Always said hit is hit to me.
Who is allowed to post in the Stewards Panel?
Anyone can raise an issue in the Stewards Panel, but only the people who are directly involved with the incident raised and the members of the site's Project CARS Team are permitted to post in the threads. No one else needs to provide their opinion unless they are specifically asked to do so by one of the Project CARS Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.