Sep 6, 2018
Round 8 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
C'mon guys, let's make this a good one, with as many people participating as possible!

And don't forget that after this race, there's a little break.

• Agree
Reactions: Schwalbe

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Italian, Belgian, Dutch, German, ...

I mean, it's all as good as the same thing ;)

And the real reason: it was already 12 o'clock when I made this

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
what a disappointment this race was

Qualy, lost 0.3 secs on my last run and gave away a potential P5 for the race
then someone divebombed me Turn 1 Lap 1, also 3 wide to turn 3 and 3 wide to ascari and ended behind everyone, I was quicker then the guys in front of me but they were like a wall always driving 2 wide/3 wide and to Ascari totally lost control in the end

this season really doesnt bring joy to me at all

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018
what a disappointment this race was

Qualy, lost 0.3 secs on my last run and gave away a potential P5 for the race
then someone divebombed me Turn 1 Lap 1, also 3 wide to turn 3 and 3 wide to ascari and ended behind everyone, I was quicker then the guys in front of me but they were like a wall always driving 2 wide/3 wide and to Ascari totally lost control in the end

this season really doesnt bring joy to me at all
Yeah, I went like 3 times side by side with @horvi181 into Ascari, we had a nice battle.

• Friendly
Reactions: horvi181

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Please welcome our NEEEEEEEEEW World Assists CHAMPIOOOOON.... @SwaggyEggy

And NEEEEEEEW Constructor CHAMPIOOOOOON Team RedBull @SwaggyEggy and me^^

my second Team Titel in a row...

bout yeah....first Laps were pretty BS....to much Dirty Air Pentaltys

congratz @SwaggyEggy well deserved!!!!! also @Skiadr to P2...was a hard time at the beginning with you

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
Please welcome our NEEEEEEEEEW World Assists CHAMPIOOOOON.... @SwaggyEggy

And NEEEEEEEW Constructor CHAMPIOOOOOON Team RedBull @SwaggyEggy and me^^

my second Team Titel in a row...

bout yeah....first Laps were pretty BS....to much Dirty Air Pentaltys

congratz @SwaggyEggy well deserved!!!!! also @Skiadr to P2...was a hard time at the beginning with you
Congrats man

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
You have a full two weeks now to prepare yourself (or celebrate) for the second to last race of the season, with Japan coming up on the 16th of June.

Btw, results and "administrative" tasks will be handled tomorrow as usual.

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for the kinds words, glad to take this win into the breakweek so I can celebrate with tons of schoolwork haha.
Would not have been able to win either of the titles without @Schwalbe. Who was 7 rounds kind enough to exchange info and setups. ;)
Lost my no penalties streak but I happily trade that in for that cool title underneath my bucket. @DaddeRaga the torch is yours bring the cleanist award home at Brazil

Will have some fun in Japan and Brazil to close it all out. Props to @Skiadr for keeping me honest during the first stint.

Shaddi

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 3, 2018
Congratz to @SwaggyEggy for winning the Championship! Also congrats for you and @Schwalbe for winning the Constructorschampionship, well deserved. Tough race, but more than a few fights with @Realnmk only good fights and always clean! Thanks for that. Looking forward to the last races and i will try to make the best out of it. Oh and congrats @Skiadr for the podium.

Ponty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2018
Congrats to the podium finishers! Also well done to @Schwalbe and @SwaggyEggy for winning the drivers and constructors championships.

My highlight of the race was fastest lap :LOL: probably highlight of the season mind