Mar 23, 2017
Round 8 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
This has been by far the worst league i've been in for incidents :/

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
You corner cut when you overtook me, what a disgrace :LOL: I demand your 25 points as compensation ;)
You might of had a case if you didn't bin it Lol. Nah I was more avoiding contact more than anything. Shame you and @Evilkatmobile took each other out, was a good battle til then. Your SPEED down the straight was insane, would love to know the setup. Also what was everyone thinking with the medium tyres?

TeakQuickshare

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2017
You might of had a case if you didn't bin it Lol. Nah I was more avoiding contact more than anything. Shame you and @Evilkatmobile took each other out, was a good battle til then. Your SPEED down the straight was insane, would love to know the setup. Also what was everyone thinking with the medium tyres?
Yeah such a shame we all had some good battles could have been going down to the last lap. I did two runs on my supers in quali so I had to take the mediums, but I had no idea you could do the softs. Hopefully we can battle some more in the last races

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON