Sep 21, 2017
Round 8 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US EDT)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
pHrankee
sena16
Illicit

Unconfirmed no-shows:
Ajamma16

Confirmed reserve(s):
Shentar
Mo v0
Steph Farelle

Last edited:

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Will update the thread on race day as I will be out of my house for other commitments. Should be fine but if need be I will update you guys!

pHrankee

Pro Karter
Aug 28, 2018
@Raven @IntergalacticGentleman Hi Guys, I may not race tomorrow. I will only know about 2 hours before the race if i can or not. I am so sorry about the last minute notice. I will confirm here (and ping you guys on steam if you are available) by 6 PM ET tomorrow.

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
We currently do not have any reserve spots to announce. We will update later in the day if necessary.

@Steph Farelle @Arcrax Please do not reply to a post saying you can take the spot until we actually have confirmed spots available. The procedure is to wait until either coordinator of the league makes a post to announce what spots are available. Someone saying that they may not make it isn't fair to the reserve getting promised a spot only for the full time driver to come back later saying that they can race actually. We don't want to give anyone false hope of racing.

That being said, as always, please be online 30 mins before the race and keep in touch with @IntergalacticGentleman in case any unannounced no shows happen.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
We currently do not have any reserve spots to announce. We will update later in the day if necessary.

@Steph Farelle @Arcrax Please do not reply to a post saying you can take the spot until we actually have confirmed spots available. The procedure is to wait until either coordinator of the league makes a post to announce what spots are available. Someone saying that they may not make it isn't fair to the reserve getting promised a spot only for the full time driver to come back later saying that they can race actually. We don't want to give anyone false hope of racing.

That being said, as always, please be online 30 mins before the race and keep in touch with @IntergalacticGentleman in case any unannounced no shows happen.
Got it, I'll keep that in mind next time

Reactions: Raven

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
So I have been very sick all weekend, and haven't gotten much better, but gonna try to race.

Last edited:
  • Friendly

Illicit

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 1, 2019
So my power just went out at my place, someone can take my spot for the race. No idea when it'll be back on, sorry for the inconvenience and late notice.

Illicit

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Back on, I can still race if thats fine.

Edit: let Mo have my spot, having internet issues now. What great timing...

Last edited:

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry to you guys, I wasn't driving too well since my fever has begun to return. Hopefully I didn't affect too many people's race today.

• Sad

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017

Glad I got to reserve made it 2 points finishes today in Italy. Quality, quality racing.