XB1 - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [09/12/18 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [09/12/18 8:00pm UK]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 9th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @JordanMcGonigal
- @DIEHARD24FAN24

Last edited:

xXxBosscookieXx

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Looking forward! Austria has always been a tricky track for me, traction here can be quite inconsistent and oh boy it is unforgiving on track limits. Should be interesting!

Reactions: Germo

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Looking forward! Austria has always been a tricky track for me, traction here can be quite inconsistent and oh boy it is unforgiving on track limits. Should be interesting!
Same here, my favourite and best track. I'm getting loads of practice in for this one. Targeting the win ;)

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Heh, thats not in my spirit, but im here to help others improve as well if need be. If you need setup help or anything let me know. On a pad.
I think you'll get a lot of messages now you've said that. Thanks but on a wheel anyway

xXxBosscookieXx

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
I'd love some help with setup on a pad, as you're offering :)
For sure! Im not sure your gamertag so message me on xbox if you're on and ill shoot ya an invite to a party or something. I know a few general tips about ballast and aero that could potentially help you out as pads are tricky on this game.

OveratedLama

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2017
ARGH!!! I couldn't have been worse in that race. Pace was good. But my race craft was diabolical. Really sorry for the car I hit on lap 1 when I spun, and sorry for @Cinnamon Rage for pushing you into the gravel, hence why I slowed at the end to give you the position. One of my best races pace wise, but really disappointed in my race craft there.

xXxBosscookieXx

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Good race all! Pushed me to the end there. Sorry @Kezimodo for pushing you wide into the penultimate corner, overestimated my speed and took ya with me. Dont think it ended up affecting much though besides losing a second or so. Gg.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Good race all! Pushed me to the end there. Sorry @Kezimodo for pushing you wide into the penultimate corner, overestimated my speed and took ya with me. Dont think it ended up affecting much though besides losing a second or so. Gg.
Well played! Qualified 13th and got 2nd 4 second behind you (taking away the 6 second pens for corner cutting) If @Kezimodo didn't defend so well I'd have probably got you.

xXxBosscookieXx

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Well played! Qualified 13th and got 2nd 4 second behind you (taking away the 6 second pens for corner cutting) If @Kezimodo didn't defend so well I'd have probably got you.
When did you pit? I pit early on lap 11 to not get jumped. I will concede that the last stint was very close for me however, ending on 78%, but I was very conservative after like lap 25, Regardless you had at least half a sec a lap on me in the ending laps. I was just conserving that whole last stint as I had a bit of a buffer, but you definitely kept me on my toes ;). These next few rounds, bar Silverstone, are very good for me. Germany is my equal best track along with Hungary and France. So hoping I can maintain my form. If you had a better quali it would have been much closer tbh.

Atul987

Formula Karter
Nov 20, 2017
Gutted I spun when I was 6th and had to wait for everyone to go past before I could re-join :p

Went US - SS - SS, managed to get back to 9th so pleased with that but fairly disappointed overall

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
When did you pit? I pit early on lap 11 to not get jumped. I will concede that the last stint was very close for me however, ending on 78%, but I was very conservative after like lap 25, Regardless you had at least half a sec a lap on me in the ending laps. I was just conserving that whole last stint as I had a bit of a buffer, but you definitely kept me on my toes ;). These next few rounds, bar Silverstone, are very good for me. Germany is my equal best track along with Hungary and France. So hoping I can maintain my form. If you had a better quali it would have been much closer tbh.
I was on the SS and pitted on lap 16. Quali was atrocious I miscalculated how much time I had left to set a time and ran out of time going into the last corner, but yeah quali has never been my strong point