XB1 - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [09/12/18 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [09/12/18 8:00pm UK]

Crea7e Dezire

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2018
@Crea7e Dezire you gave me my most butt clinching race and for the whole race that's was some intense driving. Got any pov from your end?
Yeah that was really fun and intense. But unfortunately I have no footage, really wish I did now. Do you just stream it and it gets saved??

Schriene

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 16, 2018
@Crea7e Dezire you gave me my most butt clinching race and for the whole race that's was some intense driving. Got any pov from your end?
Don't think that move was on to be honest. Here's my POV from it. Damaged my front wing coming out of the pits, so lost some pace there. Happy I still was able to win it due to penalties.

xXMARKELiNXx

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
Yeah that was really fun and intense. But unfortunately I have no footage, really wish I did now. Do you just stream it and it gets saved??
I have an external that I want to save to but no pc to edit 4k footage:( so I just stream it on mixer

xXMARKELiNXx

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
Don't think that move was on to be honest. Here's my POV from it. Damaged my front wing coming out of the pits, so lost some pace there. Happy I still was able to win it due to penalties.
What you mean that move wasnt on I dont get it? I thought I caused that incident but seeing your pov I see that you lost traction in the corner as on my screen I never touch you

Schriene

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 16, 2018
What you mean that move wasnt on I dont get it? I thought I caused that incident but seeing your pov I see that you lost traction in the corner as on my screen I never touch you
I felt a hit on my force feedback, so on my end I was hit. Think it was down to some desync then again. This game just doesn't let you race wheel to wheel.

xXMARKELiNXx

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
I felt a hit on my force feedback, so on my end I was hit. Think it was down to some desync then again. This game just doesn't let you race wheel to wheel.
If you want I can find the time in the clip and show you u think its passed halfway just before the end there I even got onto the curbs so I wouldnt hit you but it still did it seems :(

xXMARKELiNXx

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
10:30 is where it's at, have a look and let me know your thoughts, this sucks tho ether way

Schriene

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 16, 2018
10:30 is where it's at, have a look and let me know your thoughts, this sucks tho ether way
Yeah, I saw it. The game is just **** with regards to racing wheel to wheel. No hard feelings!

Schriene

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 16, 2018
HAHA I told you all - its official even the league co-coordinator thinks so..

Im on for my first championship lol !!!!
Meks unseen is still below you in the standings due to his work schedule. He might still be able to steal it away from you.