Dec 9, 2016
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 9th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Reprimanded
- @MAGNUSSEN
- @SLI
- @Nasom

Last edited:

Hz3rd

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 13, 2018
A very ok / average track for me. However this track tends to provide close racing which is ultimatly what I'm after :)

oznckr

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2018
Austria and Britain my fav tracks. Glad i got a seat before those babies.

VictorWasa

Formula Karter
Nov 5, 2017
Next 10 races are really good/decent racetracks.. Excited! Gotta make up for that points loss in France...

Head Squid

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2017
after doing some practice today on Austria I noticed some of the dreaded screen stutters. Does anyone else have this issue?

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
after doing some practice today on Austria I noticed some of the dreaded screen stutters. Does anyone else have this issue?
I do, and it happens on turn in most of the time, rather than on straights...

oznckr

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2018
I had similar issue, changed graphic setting i remember "tyre smoke shadow" to off. It didnt fix it completely but it is better for me. Downloading dx12 will check and edit.
Edit: Smoke shadows and advanced smoke shadows. Turn them off and give it a try.

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Moderator & Former PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah its on every single track, completely ruins the game for me.

DX12 build is now updated to 1.15
I tried the DX12 version last week and it was much worse it made the graphics look like a PS2 game and it would freeze for several seconds at a time. :(

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah its on every single track, completely ruins the game for me.

I tried the DX12 version last week and it was much worse it made the graphics look like a PS2 game and it would freeze for several seconds at a time. :(
What card and drivers do you have?

VictorWasa

Formula Karter
Nov 5, 2017
For me it seems to have fixed it. Just did a race with no freezes or lags at all.

SLI

Junior Karter
Aug 18, 2018
At a event with a friend this weekend, and at this point it's unlikely that I'm gonna be home in time for the race but I'm hoping and gonna try to make it.