PC - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [09/12/2018 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [09/12/2018 8:00pm UK]

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 9th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TheReal_Mads
- @Vitto
- @ManuelBiancolilla
- @Marek

Last edited:

F.Donoso

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 23, 2016
Just a reminder for everyone, when you want to pit don't cut the white lite, just slow down before the corner and go to the right(within the white line).
So we don't crash into each other and we avoid a lot of confussion there.
See you all tomorrow ;)

F.Donoso

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 23, 2016
I don’t know who took out the panels in qualy and it if it was on purpose or not
But just be careful next time as it isn’t really fair for the following cars.
Anyways good racing tonight, thanks for the good battles
Sadly I will probably miss next round as I’m in Chile
So I’ll see you guys in 2019

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
I don’t know who took out the panels in qualy and it if it was on purpose or not
This. 100 meter board gone in T1 on the final run in quali, so stupid, 2 tenths lost. -.-

Timp

S17 AOR PC F1 Champion & S14 PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
Anyways good racing tonight, thanks for the good battles
Sadly I will probably miss next round as I’m in Chile
So I’ll see you guys in 2019
I guess brake boards just got destroyed cause most of us went very outside in T1 entry to get those few extra thousends, not sure but in practice this was the case for me and i prepared it by using that blackbox on the top as my "100m mark"

• Clever
Reactions: Colis

David Tonizza

S16 AOR PC F1 Champion
Jun 10, 2018
A little note: sometimes panels disappear without being hit from anyone (it's a bug). For example 100m board at turn 4 wasn't there since the warmup (at least for me). But yeah, just be careful, i ruined 2 laps for a missing board too; see you soon!

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Fun Fact :p

@F.Donoso is no longer the record holder for most time penalties received in a single race in AOR F1. :eek:
The previous record was 7 penalties (S14 USA). Now we have a new record holder........

wow.png

@Railgone has set a time penalty record that is pretty unlikely to be broken again (when do you get disqualified for too many penalties? Or is that not a thing in F1 2018 anymore?) :D

• Surprised
Reactions: Foton and G3RRX