Jan 14, 2014
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 9th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Benmorgan

Last edited:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Don't think I've ever had an incident free race here in my AOR career.

I trace it all the way back to the S9 race...

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
@DON SILVA .. ah, those were the days! We were all in the 2nd league. Now look at us. I'm 7 leagues lower.
The graphics look dated.

aleerodrigo

Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Good afternoon, I deeply regret my situation and I also understand your anger. In these last races I could not attend because of work issues, I did not want to leave the championship and therefore I was confirming the non-attendance. Today I want to leave my seat to any reserve driver who can really compete.

Sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@DON SILVA .. ah, those were the days! We were all in the 2nd league. Now look at us. I'm 7 leagues lower.
The graphics look dated.
Haha they were the days indeed. F1 2014 is a game that we've all happily forgotten though

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016

I don't understand how @Slossie appear in front of me in last turn... and also i lapped him few laps ago... was lag or smthing...
See u on Silverstone i don't like A1

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Good race. Without the incident at the end of Lap 10, who knows where abouts I could have finished.

But still, delighted with P4. Congrats to all podium finishes.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Nice to return to my usual penalty-free drives and nice to be rewarded for doing so. I'll take that P2 after some poor races of late.