PC - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [10/13/2019 - 8:00 PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [10/13/2019 - 8:00 PM ET]

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (ET)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Illicit
@Shentar
@Rutaceae
-

Last edited:

Fizzymon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Probably gonna be absent for this one. I'm going away to visit family for Canadian Thanksgiving. Will let you know if plans change.
Dammit Illicit the one race I feel like I can finally beat you on raw pace you don’t show.... just kidding I hope you enjoy your time with your family and have a great weekend!

Illicit

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Dammit Illicit the one race I feel like I can finally beat you on raw pace you don’t show.... just kidding I hope you enjoy your time with your family and have a great weekend!
I'm bummed too. Austria is probably my best track, was looking forward to it. Good luck to everyone and enjoy.

Reactions: Fizzymon

Bobino12

Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2016
Not the first time he get caught with the Reset to Track.

He spun also in Spain in corner 2 of lap 1 in front of me. I saw in my mirrors that he used Reset to track there. He seems to use it at every race...

Look at Canada's race...

Reactions: Rapha and Fizzymon

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Not the first time he get caught with the Reset to Track.

He spun also in Spain in corner 2 of lap 1 in front of me. I saw in my mirrors that he used Reset to track there. He seems to use it at every race...

Look at Canada's race...

I am aware of this, I moved the stewards enquiry. He did apologize to Sabba7h and said he did it out of instinct, but there's a rule against that now and that's been 2 officially sanctionable infractions of the rule so far. Hopefully it won't happen in the future.

Reactions: Rapha and Fizzymon

Fizzymon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Alrighty guys,it's time for this week's random facts! The following are some random facts I have compiled:
  • @dragonbone81 is our 4th race winner of the season
  • @Steph Farelle is the only driver to start and finish every race this season
  • @Sabba7h and I are the only two drivers this season with back to back poles, and.....
  • In 9 races, we have had 7 pole sitters, and 8 different people setting the fasted lap, with only @Rutaceae as the only driver to do it in multiple races.
  • The bonus point for fastest lap has been awarded at every race
  • This is the first race since China that @Illicit wasn't on the top 2 steps of the podium (for obvious reasons, however it shows how fast Illicit is).
  • Austria was only the second race this season where the top two drivers were separated by under 3 seconds (after penalties) and was the first race where the top three were separated by under 3 seconds.
  • @Illicit had a goal of scoring regular points this season and hopefully a few podiums.... when he finishes a race, he has finished on the podium. (Good job)
  • Based off of the Time Trial times for Britain, @Rapha should be on pole, followed by @Zephyr and @dragonbone81 which would make him our 8th unique pole sitter if he pulls it off.
  • Lastly, Ferrari is now leading the team championship, and Williams and Toro Rosso are now tied.
Hope you guys enjoyed these stats and I look forward to racing with y'all next weekend!

Sabba7h

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
A few positives came out of this race for me:

1: I haven't had a legitimate game crash during the race in two weeks now! There's a couple things I did, may give some advice to people who are still having them.
2: I can add the accidents I had yesterday to what I'm planning to be a meme highlight of my season
3: See my entire first lap below :D