PC - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [13/10/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [13/10/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Maxxyboy12!

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxxwil

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Please remember: make clear drivers around you can see that you will enter the pitlane. You can do this by driving towards the right hand side of the track before the white line of the pitlane starts. Crossing the white line in or after the penultimate corner is also NOT allowed and can result in a warning/reprimand/penalty.

Tudor900

Pro Karter
Jun 23, 2018
Well, well, well, what a boring race. P5 quali after smashing my car in the pit lane entry. The race was boring and bad. Finished P2 but i had not enjoyed a single moment during the race. @M4RCC mate, pls tell me your slow in britan. I want at least a race where we battle. GG to everyone and see you next week!

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
well that was some clown ****.
Painfull to watch.
but why there was no safety car after this. Car was literally in the middle of the road like I was in Bahrain and in that case there was one.

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah... I have no idea what you have to do to actually get the safety car pulled out, not even a meme crash in T8 of Baku can pull it out consistently