Jun 14, 2018
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Manndrop
@DerDenis
@StuN

Last edited:

StuN

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2019
After the last race I decided not to drive until I have better internet..
This could be the case between next week or at the end of december.
I will get glass fiber but just do not know exactly when they connect it.

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
if the next race is a wet race I leave the league
as a wise north italian engineer once said:
"ENUFF IS ENUFF:mad:"

also sorry to @ForceSkoda I fucked up both of our races :cry:

spawnieSTAR

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
I don't really know what to say about that. Every season I have an incident in Austria. Just have a look at the following scene. I'm really at a low point with my self-confidence today. And I don't care if he apologized to me about Steam. Something like that is totally stupid.

Today everything just went stupid.

Wing damage from the beginning.
I don't know how I was supposed to stop that.

Then the wing is not changed at the first stop.

Then at the second stop I have to drive into the wall myself to finally get a wing again.

Anyway, congratulations on the podium.
I'm very happy for you @Realnmk
Also great job from your team mate @Schwalbe som unlucky penaltys but it is what it is
And of course also @Skiadr

@Marko
I'm not yet congratulating you,
I'll have your pit lane checked by stewards.
You have to get into the right lane and not the way you did it.

That is of course only my opinion.

Realnmk

Formula Karter
Apr 10, 2019
Man what a race.

Went into this one with zero practise and not feeling the greatest (flu period again lads). managed to qualify third with a okay lap.
on to the race. Had a flyer of a start getting next to schwalbe and into Skiadr's slipstream. had a few close battles with @Skiadr before the conditions changed to intermediates where I think Skiadr made a mistake into the pit entry and lost a bit of time. during the wet part of the race it was me trying to keep my pace at a decent rate while constantly being under attack from @Schwalbe. You made me sweat my man.

Then for the final 10 laps of the race. I'll tell you, I've never sweat this much in my life. Constant battling for p1 together with @Schwalbe and @Skiadr. This was by far the best racing I've ever had, with my first win in Assist League 1 being the cherry on top.

Congratulations and big props to @Schwalbe and @Skiadr on the podium and for the clean and amazing battles. You guys really had me fight for it.

See you guys next week! Lets make it another thriller like this has been!

Skiadr

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Congratulations on the win @Realnmk and on the podium @Marko .
I managed to get pole position and had positive attitude before the race.
Race was very intresting but I couldn't avoid making a few little mistakes.
That was super intense and awesome fight for the win with @Realnmk and @Schwalbe. Very clean racing. You guys didn't let me get bored :)
More of this in future races. Onto silverstone then :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Schwalbe