PC - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [13/10/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix [13/10/2019 8:00pm UK]

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

S4lty

Pro Karter
Oct 15, 2018
It´s time for a comeback from Ferrari!
@Quad ´s and mine win are long ago so it´s time to shine again:cool:
Also it´s one of @MrSascha ´s two home grand prix and also on the Red Bull Ring so Ferrari should stop that party;)
Forza Ferrari!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrSascha

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
I'm very excited about the race. Especially for @Faerge and me the pressure is high :)

S4lty

Pro Karter
Oct 15, 2018
We had enough wet races now!
It´s getting ridiculous!
The rain killed my race-once again and @Faerge got lucky with that rain AGAIN!
He´s paying some money to the weather gods I think:cautious:
Better quali than I expected and then in the race got wing damage on lap2 and pitted and tried to stay out until the end but after T4 on the last lap I got a puncture on the left rear tyre but I went for that risky move and it didn´t pay off in the end as I got P10/11 I don´t know yet if @Yava finished by himself or not...
Who doesn´t risk it, won´t win anything...
Congrats to @aep Dahy to your 3rd 3rd place finish, very constant!
Congrats also to @PepeDominance to your 2nd place!

I will KILL the weather gods if it rains AGAIN in the next three races!!!:mad:

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
The rain killed my race-once again and @Faerge got lucky with that rain AGAIN!
He´s paying some money to the weather gods I think
You think I would have the funds to pay those guys? Hell nah

Btw, he might not be the right pronoun here ;)

• What?
Reactions: S4lty

PepeDominance

Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe if the Redbull guys doesn't tag team and take me out then it could have been some other senario today XD

aep Dahy

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2019
Well amout of bad driving on LAP 1 was just amaizing, sadly lost race in quali when i went for hardest tyres and got only 2 sets of softs and cut both of my fast laps, while I was going for well below 1,05, but unlucky. In race i lost so much time during stint one behind Williams I just coudnt get close enough to attack. After pit I was like 15 sec behind leader, and it was 15 seconds almost till the end so it was unlucky. Pepe was the fastest car on track today and MrSasha took his chance to win a race.

• Friendly
Reactions: PepeDominance