PS4 - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix - [13/10/2019 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix - [13/10/2019 8PM UK]

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-
@JohnnyR95
@EVR_Matt3r_

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Good news the results have been updated with all the F8 drivers keeping their points from before the move. :)

Reactions: syluntbob

SaMadhi_

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 19, 2017
Good news the results have been updated with all the F8 drivers keeping their points from before the move. :)
For me it wasnt much :) but ill take it. By the way didnt saw points from there anywhere.

update: points were added drivers championship column i think

Last edited:

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016
hello guys, it's a bit weird ...
the 1st driver in the championship with no win this season yet...

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
hello guys, it's a bit weird ...
the 1st driver in the championship with no win this season yet...
Consistency is key haha, I should have won a couple of races already if not for the spin in Australia and then Kimi, Coddie and Silver-sponge just being way to fast for F7 in Spain.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
How is tt going? I did a 1:04.3 today (have a 1:04.1 with RL)
4.5 so far don't think I'll go any faster though maybe a tenth in sector 2 and 3 but I nailed turn 1 on that lap and I cant get within a tenth and a half in sector one since.

Reactions: Oner Schumacher

DeclanS02

S13 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Jun 30, 2016
Who wants to see something totaly ridiculous??

Please let me know what you guys think, cause I can't even believe what happened....

Beeric, why were you heavily on the breaks out of no where??? On the straight for crying out loud... Why would you brakecheck someone like that???
Probably had an illegal overtake tbh you had plenty of time to react

adriancr___

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 3, 2019
I don't know what happened but I couldn't take part on the race. After two laps on qualyfing, the game sent out me of the lobby, then I could rejoin with 2min remaining through spectator mode and finally I was released again just before the beginning of the race. I tried to rejoin again, asking for an invite, but I don't know if you were receiving my messages through PSN chat.

Maybe because of PSN servers or because of my Internet but anyhow I gained 0 points for second race in a row.

Reactions: Aston Martinez

jochen3660

Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2019
For some reason i was feeling pretty comfortable in the rainy conditions during qualifying because i'm not that kind of a rainmaster. But i decided to take a lot of fuel with me and i improved every lap again which resulted in pole position. Race start was poor because i decided to start on medium tyres and everyone else right behind me were on softs so they had better traction at the start into t1. Patido pushed me off the track but without any kind of damage fortunatly! Fell back to p4. After a few laps the mediums were getting better as the soft tyres of the guys in front of me so i could catch them again. I could get back to p1 before Steentje pitted. Afterwards no real action :) My racepace was insanely consistent! You can see that in the end of my video.

Reactions: Aston Martinez

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
I hit the back of the Haas at the start, he did move left in front of me and hit the brakes, I had no time to react. Ruined a few races...