PC - Round 9 - Belgian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Belgian Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 9 - Belgian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 26th June 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absence:

@Lamoracke79 -
early start
@allflattious - cricket
@Jens Maul - Euros
@Ranger - ?

Last edited:

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
Even though I am just a reserve driver I thought I should let you know I can't race. My work starts 4 am UK time on Monday so I need to sleep :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Informative
Reactions: Steve Jackson

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
I can't race this week unless anyone has a way I can get a working TV for £10 by tomorrow evening... Fucking thing is dead, paid £100 and it's only lasted a measly 6 months.

• Informative

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Looks like I'm going to playing... despite the crap weather, going to say now that I won't be racing. Unfair to keep Jay et al waiting at short notice :) Have a good race chaps.

• Informative

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
So 10 penalty points on my license for what I had to say about certain drivers.... not often I'd say this but every point was worth it. I can only hope the ability of certain drivers improves otherwise we will no longer be playing Formula 1 but Demolition Derby.

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
I won't make it. Watching Germany right now and later the other one too.
See ya back in Austin cause I won't be home for the next few races.

• Informative

Clint58

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2015
Not sure there's space for me as a reserve driver but not gonna race lads. Was well up for it but absolutely knackered - my sons b'day today and the last of the guests have just left. Good luck all - will defo race next time there's a space!

• Informative

Maj_ITGuy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 21, 2014
That was an interesting race. Had to pit early for new wing. Took primes all the way from lap 12. Sorry @CameronB about the incident on lap 20. I let you by on my screen I saw your wing then you ghost and are into the wall which cost you a podium.

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Guys has anyone else got a view of this please. I would like to see this before considering my options. Also could someone let me know if it was them that tapped me (twice?). Cheers guys

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@CameronB after reviewing this you tap me and then I ghost and you drive clean through me - can you please explain / show me you POV thanks

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Quite happy with 5th after this first lap. 1 lap on options, 11 on primes and another 10 on primes

Don't think it was me that hit you at turn 1 @acerees. My video shows you spun for no obvious reason. Lag probably.

And at Le combes, think it was @Jay that flipped me, not Aschumi as I thought at the time.

• Agree
Reactions: acerees

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Quite happy with 5th after this first lap. 1 lap on options, 11 on primes and another 10 on primes

Don't think it was me that hit you at turn 1 @acerees. My video shows you spun for no obvious reason. Lag probably.

And at Le combes, think it was @Jay that flipped me, not Aschumi as I thought at the time.

I agree @Neil Bywater you were not the cause thanks for showing your POV

• Friendly
Reactions: Neil Bywater

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Guys has anyone else got a view of this please. I would like to see this before considering my options. Also could someone let me know if it was them that tapped me (twice?). Cheers guys

HTH @acerees. Sorry @Neil Bywater

You can see I didn't do much race sim practice as it took me a lap to adjust to the fuel load. Pretty much missed all my braking points throughout Lap 1.

Lost 6th on my pretty lenient 3 second penalty for the L1 incident, so I guess I can have no complaints. I did try to miss people, honest!

Last edited:

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
According to that I didn't have a tap. I know I locked up after seeing someone in front of me lock up but my wheel responded as if I had been hit early into the apex and then again after (which was Neil) there is also a slight noise you can hear on audio (on the original not so much the recording)

Status
Not open for further replies.