Nov 20, 2015
Round 9 - Belgian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 26th June 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absences
@George
@TRL Button

Last edited:

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Just a heads up guys, I have a comms ban so no good inviting me to a party or sending me messages!

Good luck to all!

P.S My start to finish percentage around Spa is absolutely rubbish, this goes all the way back to F1 2011 right up to Project Cars so just finishing will be a bonus haha.

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
I can't believe it :/ disconnection on the last lap. No penalties or anything. Definitely putting up a stewards enquiry

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Great race, enjoyable throughout. Battled several people very cleanly and fairly.

@x PrO BiGGzY x Apologies if on lap 15 I chopped in front of you coming up to the bus stop chicane, thought I was far enough ahead but think I just tapped you off.

Feel I am finally getting used to strict rules, no penalties today and felt I was getting nearly everything out of the car.

Didn't do any practice so pleased to finish and get 5th.

One final thing... NO LAG WOOHOO.

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Great race, enjoyable throughout. Battled several people very cleanly and fairly.

@x PrO BiGGzY x Apologies if on lap 15 I chopped in front of you coming up to the bus stop chicane, thought I was far enough ahead but think I just tapped you off.

Feel I am finally getting used to strict rules, no penalties today and felt I was getting nearly everything out of the car.

Didn't do any practice so pleased to finish and get 5th.

One final thing... NO LAG WOOHOO.
sorry mate but ur going to the stewards, THREE TIMES you hit me off, absolutely dreadful driving

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
look at the thread on the stewards panel, watch the video, then tell me its nonsense :L

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
No need to start arguing whats done is done now leave it to the stewards.

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Quick question, do I get points for 7th if I'm not reinstated?