Premium Member
Round 9 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th November 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @gdunc
- @y0ennie

Last edited:

gdunc

Formula 4 Test Driver
So I will likely not be here for this race, and maybe the one after.

I had a flood in my flat yesterday which has completely soaked the carpet in the spare room (where my pc etc is). We're gonna have to get a new carpet put in obviously, and the electrics in the flat aren't working. Fortunately I got my pc and everything out before the water got to them, so that should all be okay.

I'll update you guys with when I think I'll be back racing.

I love Canada as well. :cry:

Zeerovert

Formula 4 1st Driver

I had a flood in my flat yesterday which has completely soaked the carpet in the spare room (where my pc etc is). We're gonna have to get a new carpet put in obviously, and the electrics in the flat aren't working. Fortunately I got my pc and everything out before the water got to them, so that should all be okay.

Damn dude that sucks! :(

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend

That is unfortunate! At least you were able to save the PC.

Zeerovert

Formula 4 1st Driver
Q: P5
R: P2

Quali went reasonable but in an ideal world I wanted to start on the right side. I had a good start but tried to stay safe from damage in the first corner which I managed to do. I lost a place but I think it was either that or damage so (y)

During the first stint I managed to overtake 2 guys and I pitted for my first stop in 4th place. The 2nd stint I had @Dimm7 catching me but even though he got within DRS we did not really get into a fight. On lap 20 we both pitted when there was a VSC while we were on the final straight. Great timing on that VSC for me! :coffee: From there I could chase @Maverickisonline for P1. The lead was 2,4sec and on the final straight on lap 35 the gap was 2,3sec. Right after the finish line that turned into 11,4sec in his advantage for some reason :rolleyes:;)

Happy with my P2 and a fun race! Congrats @Maverickisonline and @Dimm7! On to the next one :)

YellOwIshStaR

Pro Karter
Someone remind me not to try qualifying on the medium tyres :LOL: Ended up invalidating both my soft attempts afterwards so 11th was my qualy - Also decided I did not fancy having a full front wing during a conversation with a wall on the first lap :rolleyes::LOL: Somehow ended up 4th though

Good race everyone!