Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 9 - Hungarian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 29th June 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;0xHCHqDEWKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHCHqDEWKY[/video]

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=101&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry guys.

I'm the worst at getting these race threads up.

It's probably made worse this week by the fact that I hate this track. So much.

Jan 14, 2014
I couldn't practice a lot and I couldn't find a better setup for this reason. I was coming with -0.143 in my last hot-lap but I was too cautious in last sector. I should have used this opportunity as Alex and Kifla didn't set their perfect laps. We had an excellent battle with Umur and I finished ahead of him in the end thanks to my over-cut strategy and better tyre usage.

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
one qualysession as training, the race turned out to be not worth any more

[video=youtube;h0_ea4xLsjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0_ea4xLsjo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jan 14, 2014
Well, I dislocated my shoulder again when I was trying to get up from bed this morning. Doctors did not allow me to use my right arm for 3 weeks, and to do heavy exercises for 2 months. For this reason, I probably won't be racing for at least next two races. I'll decide withdrawal later.

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Broke my wheel in Hungary race, now i have ordered new one and hope to get it before spa race. Dunno if i have time to practice with it at all (before dfgt now upgrade or downgrade to g27 :) so lets see what happens :)