PC - Round 9 - Italian Grand Prix [17/06/18 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Italian Grand Prix [17/06/18 8:00 pm]

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Best result of the season for me today with P7, had a good battle with @Raguza and @horvi181 and had to stave off 4 fast super soft runners at the end. I was very close to P4 on the road which was good from P13 on the grid. Now my exams are all over I should finally become competitive in the coming weeks so cannot wait

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Best result of the season for me today with P7, had a good battle with @Raguza and @horvi181 and had to stave off 4 fast super soft runners at the end. I was very close to P4 on the road which was good from P13 on the grid. Now my exams are all over I should finally become competitive in the coming weeks so cannot wait
Can't wait for your race video. I also had a nice comeback from P15 at the start to P6 at the end ... Like I said, Sunday driver xD

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
I dont sign contracts without a restart clause, all down to negotiation

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Can't wait for your race video. I also had a nice comeback from P15 at the start to P6 at the end ... Like I said, Sunday driver xD
Mate, you were pretty lucky to get past @Raguza and @horvi181 early on as they were battling intensely allowing you to pull around 10 seconds on us, also I was very cautious at the start to avoid being brake checked again and hence fell right to the back, we had a good fight though but I didn't want to hold you up too much as you were the faster driver and I was racing @TheLamaLama, anyway yet again you had a good comeback, it just seems both of us need to improve our qualifying, it cost me the PC AL2 title last year. Also, the title fight is looking very intense now as we now have 4 drivers within 17 points of each other and @MartinG1337 catching them at a rate of knots> Finally congrats to @Schwalbe for a great P5 on his debut.

Reactions: horvi181

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Thanks @EditedStorm27 but i wasted the victory in round 20 or so because of a spin in the last corner...but was great fun with you guys :)

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Mate, you were pretty lucky to get past @Raguza and @horvi181 early on as they were battling intensely allowing you to pull around 10 seconds on us, also I was very cautious at the start to avoid being brake checked again and hence fell right to the back, we had a good fight though but I didn't want to hold you up too much as you were the faster driver and I was racing @TheLamaLama, anyway yet again you had a good comeback, it just seems both of us need to improve our qualifying, it cost me the PC AL2 title last year. Also, the title fight is looking very intense now as we now have 4 drivers within 17 points of each other and @MartinG1337 catching them at a rate of knots> Finally congrats to @Schwalbe for a great P5 on his debut.
Yeah, I am fighting for the best of the rest apparently ?

Raguza

Formula Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Disappointed in my race today. First stint front wing damage slowed me down crucially, so no points today. On a positive note, it seems like i have fixed my lag issues: 0 lag today! Congrats to @MartinG1337 !
Just realised that I didn't load my setup for the second race... Might explain my terrible pace ;D

• Surprised
Reactions: vladimirjeger