Sep 21, 2017
Round 9 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th June 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

- Pappiii
- Reprimanded
- willv
- Raiderrediar

Unconfirmed no-shows:

- KillerS55

Last edited:

Pappiii

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 21, 2016
oh.. here we go... dont know if i can make it to this one :p i ll keep you up to date :O
jesus this is gonna be a boring one :p

Kippetje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 30, 2018
I should be here for this, barring any possible emergencies at work (it's close to a deadline)

Also a note for all: keep in mind this is in 2 weeks not upcoming weekend :p

• Useful
Reactions: Pappiii

SignaKiller

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2017
Apologies for not confirming my no-show for last race my setup is finally back and I'll be able to make this race and the rest as well

Kippetje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Footage of first lap:

Sorry intergalactic and perhaps driver in front for ramming in turn 3, I should have stayed calmer after turn 1 chaos.

ps. My nose really seems to like intergalactic's rear, I think I've got front wing damage like 3 times this season and all were by hitting him... note that its all my fault, but still crazy coincidence :D

edit: Oh and here is me crashing out. (skip to 1.10) Excuse the foul language:

Last edited:

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
Footage of first lap:

Sorry intergalactic and perhaps driver in front for ramming in turn 3, I should have stayed calmer after turn 1 chaos.

ps. My nose really seems to like intergalactic's rear, I think I've got front wing damage like 3 times this season and all were by hitting him... note that its all my fault, but still crazy coincidence :D

Damn, didn’t realize how close I was to getting knocked out in turn 1 haha. Lucky me! :D

Edit: I’m in the McLaren just in front of @Kippetje , just in case that wasn’t clear :)

Gryffin

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2018
Believe it could’ve been a podium if not for a broken wing on lap 1, otherwise the race was OK! Lost focus at the start and was driving pretty horribly, but then slowly got back into the rhytm. Happy with the finish after having to do a 2 stopper with a stop n go.

Believe I had some close calls with evervincent when I was so out of focus, so, apologies for slowing both of us down.

EversVincent

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 21, 2017
Believe I had some close calls with evervincent when I was so out of focus, so, apologies for slowing both of us down.
no problem man i was out of focus to couldn't get my mind into racing and had oversteer a lot, with that said how i crashed out of the race is just nonsens at 25:10

Reactions: Gryffin

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Footage of first lap:

dont know how exactly, but somehow that crash in last turn, first lap, didnt give me any damage... twice!!!

Reactions: Kippetje