PS4 - Round 9 - Italian Grand Prix [17/06/2018 8pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 9 - Italian Grand Prix [17/06/2018 8pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

OilerRyan97

Formula Karter
May 4, 2017
I have a family function going on right now that I’m trying to get out of to make the race on time lol. I may be a little late

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
Actually guys I won’t be racing tonight, somethings came up late, hope it’s a good race ?

iamburbs

Semi-Pro Karter
May 20, 2018
Well that was desperate. Got blocked on my fastest lap in qualifying, although realistically I would only have been perhaps a place further forward (so 4th not 5th). Made a good start off the line gaining a place, kept plenty of space to the cars ahead so all good, only to smashed and sandwiched off the track damaging my front wing.

Got back on the track and there were cars lagging all over the place. I made a good exit out of Ascari and was racing 2 other cars. In my error I overshot the braking zone slightly overtaking them, got on the gravel and slid pathetically into the wall smashing my left front suspension.

Disaster all round!

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Well that was desperate. Got blocked on my fastest lap in qualifying, although realistically I would only have been perhaps a place further forward (so 4th not 5th). Made a good start off the line gaining a place, kept plenty of space to the cars ahead so all good, only to smashed and sandwiched off the track damaging my front wing.

Got back on the track and there were cars lagging all over the place. I made a good exit out of Ascari and was racing 2 other cars. In my error I overshot the braking zone slightly overtaking them, got on the gravel and slid pathetically into the wall smashing my left front suspension.

Disaster all round!
Hello buddy. Sorry about that race and do you have any video for the stewards.

iamburbs

Semi-Pro Karter
May 20, 2018
Hello buddy. Sorry about that race and do you have any video for the stewards.
The starts are always a lottery, just one of those things. I got too greedy into parabolica so 100% my fault for crashing there.

I don’t have any footage sadly. I don’t think my POV showed what happened really anyway into T1. It would’ve shown me getting sandwiched in T2 though.

Still I’m not disheartened. It looks like from Belgium and qualy today that I can be quick enough to be competitive in the top 6 or so. That’s all I wanted when I signed up. In my last league where so many drivers weren’t using assists it just wasn’t possible to be competitive, this league looks to be much better for that.

Out of interest how do you record on PS4 Pro? Is it just double tap share and then it starts recording?

Bring on Singapore next week!

CapitalKing11

Semi-Pro Karter
May 14, 2018
I looked at the results for this race in the results tab. Apparently, it said that did not finish, but that is not the case. If anyone screenshot the results tab, I was 7th, behind someone who had left the session, which should result in me finishing 6th. @AOR Gizmo, please check on this. Attached are the race results from your stream, showing that I finished 2 laps down.

Attachments

CapitalKing11

Semi-Pro Karter
May 14, 2018
I looked at the results for this race in the results tab. Apparently, it said that did not finish, but that is not the case. If anyone screenshot the results tab, I was 7th, behind someone who had left the session, which should result in me finishing 6th. @AOR Gizmo, please check on this. Attached are the race results from your stream, showing that I finished 2 laps down.
If you are unable to view the screenshot, view the results page at the end of your stream. Thank you.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
If you are unable to view the screenshot, view the results page at the end of your stream. Thank you.
Hello @CapitalKing11
At work at this very moment and will be looking into this of course. I am still looking into round 8 as well as 9. If you have a screenshot of round 8 please send it on over ;)
Don't panic