Aug 24, 2017
Round 9 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th June 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Kinda excited as I love the track, but I'll be racing on pad. Brace yourselves and brake for turn 1!

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
Unfortunately, I will be missing this one. My sister is graduating from college this weekend and I need to fly to another state for it. Also apologies for being remiss with the standings, I have started a new job recently and to say the least its been hectic trying to learn the ropes, so to speak, so I haven't had time to be on when you guys are or look at the results sheet. doing the standings as we speak.

@karnak07 @MIKEZ0R @PRelease @Eriks0n @gameguy nl @Biolite80 @Agent Smith @Kryxeno @Raining Thunder @Reymps @yoko321123 @Maple @Icko
@TJGAMER13 @Captain Slow @darkside1992 @HaiCo @Billamy @Icko @Maxxwil

(@Maddog40)

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Since @Head Squid won't be there for tonight's race, anyone who can't be driving should post a message below or contact me on Steam. Would be appreciated and help with getting everything going quicker tonight.

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
Congrats to @Kryxeno @HaiCo and @Captain Slow for the first three spots! Bad quali turned into a great race for me. Had an intense battle with @Captain Slow for the 3rd place but i had a weird penalty at the start and i lost the 3rd place.

Can someone upload the race start for me? Because game gave me the penalty for corner cutting in the first corner of the race and i'm not sure i cut the corner.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: HaiCo

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
I had a good battle with @yoko321123 but I think he was lagging and lost a wing and then disappeared.Did we touch, wan't quite sure whta happened? Bad luck for him.
Anyway I was struglling with a bad hangover I towards the end was a feeling a bit sick and sweaty ?

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
I really hoped that PRelease had a penalty, was running lean and my tyres were gone so couldn't battle with him...