Apr 10, 2018
Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Sgarky
- @Cheeese

Sgarky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2018
I'm working till 8pm takes me like 10 - 15 mins to get home, so can i join mid-way through quali orrrrrrrrrrr am i missing this one?

Sgarky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2018
I'm working till 8pm takes me like 10 - 15 mins to get home, so can i join mid-way through quali orrrrrrrrrrr am i missing this one?
Ah. you can't load a setup if you join during quali, pretty pointless racing then guess i have to miss the next race.. damn work :rolleyes:

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ah. you can't load a setup if you join during quali, pretty pointless racing then guess i have to miss the next race.. damn work :rolleyes:
Japan is one of those tracks where the default setup isn't too bad, so you won't have too much trouble I don't think :)

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
This break actually fits very nicely into my schedule. I was in Copenhagen on Sunday watching Red Bull Showrun, which was pretty awesome ;)
And my granddad passed away last week, so it's been quite a hectic week. Everything is sorted out now though, and I'm ready for this amazing racetrack :D

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
This break actually fits very nicely into my schedule. I was in Copenhagen on Sunday watching Red Bull Showrun, which was pretty awesome ;)
And my granddad passed away last week, so it's been quite a hectic week. Everything is sorted out now though, and I'm ready for this amazing racetrack :D
Sorry for your loss..

• Friendly
Reactions: VictorWasa

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Would normally be feeling very good about this track but its on the same weekend as Le Mans and last time I raced having been up all night I had the most pathetic crash ever so this should be interesting. :p

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Would normally be feeling very good about this track but its on the same weekend as Le Mans and last time I raced having been up all night I had the most pathetic crash ever so this should be interesting. :p
Yeah, I'm going to fall asleep halfway through the race :LOL:

Cheeese

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 30, 2017
well works packed so guess ill not be here but pocket money I guess :(

VictorWasa

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Nov 5, 2017
What. A. Disaster! Did I really stay up all night just to watch all the Danish drivers, either finish in a bad position or not even finish at all?!
I have an idea. All crashed caused by lack of sleep, shouldn't be penalized? :sleep:

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
What. A. Disaster! Did I really stay up all night just to watch all the Danish drivers, either finish in a bad position or not even finish at all?!
I have an idea. All crashed caused by lack of sleep, shouldn't be penalized? :sleep:
Jan was supposed to finish in P2... Tough luck.

Also... I would like to have some rain please? Thank you.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'll go along with this. :p

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Message to all of you:

Please do not retire in the pitlane. Drivers might get frustrated and want to retire, but this will be penalized for the remaining races. There's a (known) glitch which keeps drivers stuck in the pitlane caused by other drivers retiring in the pitlane.

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just a FYI
This is my 100th AOR F1 start, so I'm expecting gifts from all of you ;)

• Winner
Reactions: VictorWasa