XB1 - Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix [16/06/19 20:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix [16/06/19 20:00pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
@George Roke Congrats, you won the race. ;)
I think the revised standings will have me about a second behind you.
Don't let the fact it's a time penalty applied to me dampen your enthusiasm or excitement. You earned the result with your drive.

George Roke

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 21, 2015
@George Roke Congrats, you won the race. ;)
I think the revised standings will have me about a second behind you.
Don't let the fact it's a time penalty applied to me dampen your enthusiasm or excitement. You earned the result with your drive.
Why thank you very much :p
As much as I am happy that I have got the victory, it does feel better getting it on the track rather than off it, Although im not sure I deserved the victory I would say that it was probably one of my best drives that I have ever done under pressure as that is usually a weak point for me, I do feel sorry for you than it ended this way and you made the battle at the end even more tense, anyway good luck for Brazil! :)

McLaren Fan 96

Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been getting involved in the chats been so busy. Many Congrats to @George Roke and @maxen for brilliant counter strategies to the norm. @maxen TBH your move was just a little impatient mate but I am not going to jump on my high horse for what happened in Italy :p Its racing these things happened and both of you drove fantastic races! @George Roke you drove brilliantly defensive race once you were out in front and despite not winning it out on track deserve your win. I have had a fantastic experience in my first season in AOR with each and every one of you Gentleman and I hope to have many races with as much as you as possible in the future. I will be unable to race this weekend as I am holiday but I hope the rest of you have a fantastic race and send T6 out with a bang like it deserves. Finally @maxen many congrats on the championship, it was unlikely for me anyway if I was racing this weekend but as I definitely am not no chance. You drove a really brilliant season with some blistering pace on some tracks and good racing brains (strategy in Japan) in others. Fully deserved mate and look forward to potential revenge in the future :p

See you all on track in the future hopefully

Ciao!!! :D

Reactions: George Roke

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Oh wow, @McLaren Fan 96. It's a shame we won't get a season finale showdown. It's only a 10-point gap and it was genuinely all still to play for. You were impressively consistent on track this year even if we had our disagreements and put up a good fight and looked good for the championship for a while. Good luck with your future seasons!

In the meantime, there's still a constructors title to play for too. The very first message I sent to my teammate was to declare my intention for us to win the constructors together so I genuinely hope we can overturn the deficit to Williams and make McLaren the champions. Sorry, @Maddog40.

@George Roke I meant it when I said you earned the win. As you said, it was your best drive. You kept it composed and stayed ahead for so many laps. You may not have taken it on the track but your strategy and your drive had put you in the right place to benefit from my penalty and that means, as far as I'm concerned, you earned that win.

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Welp, I guess there's pressure on me now. I don't like it.

Reactions: maxen