Sep 21, 2017
Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US EDT)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- Ajamma16
- IntergalacticGentleman

Last edited:

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
@Raven - I'm traveling today, thought I was going to be getting back in time for the race but I dont think I am. Can you take care of screenshots of qualy/race results screenshots?

@Z3mikey - Wondering if you think you can host tonight since I wont be back in time for the race.

We'll have two reserve driver spots today so far, first of y'all that can commit to them is able to participate today:

@Mo v0 @notariom @kreamyjohns @Arcrax @Hardy_ @Steph Farelle@Shentar @Fin @Mauricio Marinaro @mayconmvss

• Informative
Reactions: Raven

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
@Raven - I'm traveling today, thought I was going to be getting back in time for the race but I dont think I am. Can you take care of screenshots of qualy/race results screenshots?

@Z3mikey - Wondering if you think you can host tonight since I wont be back in time for the race.

We'll have two reserve driver spots today so far, first of y'all that can commit to them is able to participate today:

@Mo v0 @notariom @kreamyjohns @Arcrax @Hardy_ @Steph Farelle@Shentar @Fin @Mauricio Marinaro @mayconmvss
My body is ready :D
I can drive .

• Informative
Reactions: Raven

pHrankee

Pro Karter
Aug 28, 2018
@Raven I have no words. I am incredibly sorry. I saw a blue flag and i slowed down and just went of the track and came in uncontrollably. Its always been obvious that i dont have the pace or the racing skill to be here; @IntergalacticGentleman I know its jut one race left in the season, please give my slot to someone else. Guess ill just race in some amateur league.

@Raven Again i am really sorry. I just..sorry man. I hope you still win the season.

Hardy_

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2019
Sorry if I battle too hard on those last few laps, I'm having some problems with my controller on the downshifts, but congrats to the BR podium!! Very sorry about Raven.
pHrankee don't be too hard on yourself, those things sucks but unfortunately are a part of the sport.

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Welp, quality qualifying getting P6 (grant it, it was on supers...), but new shortest race ever for me, not even getting past three grid spots in front of me. heh

@IntergalacticGentleman, I'm not gonna report the incident to the stewards given, he didn't get a great start, I feel it's my fault I didn't avoid the car. So, if you'd like to report it, be my guest. Sorry for the outcome. :shrug:

Last edited:

BRL_Joao_Pedro_90

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2019
Welp, quality qualifying getting P6 (grant it, it was on supers...), but new shortest race ever for me, not even getting past three grid spots in front of me. heh

@IntergalacticGentleman, I'm not gonna report the incident to the stewards given, he didn't get a great start, I feel it's my fault I didn't avoid the car. So, if you'd like to report it, be my guest. Sorry for the outcome. :shrug:

Sorry Bro :(