PC - Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix [16/06/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix [16/06/19 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @kyri010
@Faerge
@Eriks0n

Last edited:

CrystalCatcha

Junior Karter
Mar 30, 2019
Posting as a precautionary measure, i'm waiting for a replacement GPU fan that should arrive between tuesday-thursday next week, so as long as it does arrive in time, I should be able to race!

• Informative
Reactions: Delta2611

Faerge

Rocket League Coordinator
Staff member
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
Welp, I will not be able to race this race. Traveling to a friend to watch all 24 hours of Le Mans this weekend, so will be smashed once I'm home... if Spa is anything to go by, I would rather sit out than be a driving hazard.

• Informative
Reactions: Delta2611

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Enjoy, I'll also be watching it and let professionals show me how it is really driven haha

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
I know what you mean.
And Japan is literally my worst track :D

Lasher

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2019
@CubaTheGreatest Nice battle there at the end. I got a penalty on the last lap, so I was shaking in my boots there for a bit :D

I don't understand how I got a podium, quali was a disaster, my driving was ****, and I had to change strategies due to wing damage.

RogueSamurai

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 1, 2018
No idea what happened on the run down to T1, but a whole lot of breaking on the straight seemed to give a lot of people, myself included wing damage