PC - Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix [16/16/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix [16/16/2019 8:00pm UK]

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Round 9 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th June 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Mathiasw

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Hello everyone! Unfortunately I will miss this race as I will be in Spain from Thursday until Monday. @F.Donoso will of course be your host but he will also be the person responsible for a nice and smooth lobby. So if there are any issues, @F.Donoso will decide how to go about them for this round. Please respect his decisions in case he has to make any. Usually nothing really happens but you know, just in case...

Also if you have to miss this race, contact @F.Donoso this week so that he is aware - or post in this thread, as usual of course. If you haven't already, make sure you all have him on steam so you can get invites to the lobby.

If there are any serious or very unexpected circumstances and you need to contact me even during the time I'm in Spain (and probably a bit... influenced by a beer or two :censored:) you can still contact me on twitter or discord, I should be able to answer there. And don't worry, midday until evening I will be fine to answer in an appropriate way ;)

Wish you all a good week until then and of course an awesome race! Best of luck and see you all next week then!

@Fr HaZe @sitya @Aressi191 @Vadkan @Foton @Marek @LASSE @Mr. Ankka @Corni @Colis @G3RRX @Smash @hyperzz @Timp @Slickk @ManuelBiancolilla @Hamish Sopwith @King-kodiak

• Informative
Reactions: G3RRX and F.Donoso

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
Final maths exam on Monday among other things, so won't be there.

Marek

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 4, 2016
won't be able to race again, seems like I can't solve my game crash issues, literally once every 30mins my game just crashes...