Dec 7, 2016
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Still awaiting stewards to be done before the tables get updated, usually it's fine but with a large number there is no point. In other news there is a slight chance I may not make it as I'm in Scotland but should be back at 2 but can never trust transport anymore ha, if so @Chris Leather will cod the event with @ClassicDelta hosting, as normal.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
What makes ya think i will be there??

• Funny
Reactions: maxen

Rindypoos

Formula Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Big problems with trying to balance oversteer and tyre wear on this track for me. Should be good fun though.

Reactions: SantiaHead

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
1:35.003 in TT. So close to the 34 :cry: Having difficulty in the final sector for some reason compared to rest of the lap. I think this is going to be a race of attrition , no good having pace if I bin it :LOL: Still, should be fun, good luck tonight everyone!

Docilediamond5

S18 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 21, 2019
What’s everybody’s medium times? Really struggling to know how fast I am compared to other people

x EkKU x

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 12, 2018
1:35.003 in TT. So close to the 34 :cry: Having difficulty in the final sector for some reason compared to rest of the lap. I think this is going to be a race of attrition , no good having pace if I bin it :LOL: Still, should be fun, good luck tonight everyone!
Thanks man (y) you are so fast compared to me

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
So I am major confused. @SoggyCabbages won’t be racing today(because of race ban), but has reported Bernie I think. And soggy got a 20 second penalty from the stewards which moves me into 3rd for Italy . So how many people should we have, and what and who is are reserve drivers. So will we have 18? Will @Bernie make it to this one or?
As for how my practice has gone.... pretty bad and not much time, doesn’t help when your sick too :(

SantiaHead

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 5, 2019
So I am major confused. @SoggyCabbages won’t be racing today(because of race ban), but has reported Bernie I think. And soggy got a 20 second penalty from the stewards which moves me into 3rd for Italy . So how many people should we have, and what and who is are reserve drivers. So will we have 18? Will @Bernie make it to this one or?
As for how my practice has gone.... pretty bad and not much time, doesn’t help when your sick too :(
Do I get p4 then??? :)