XB1 - Roung 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/19 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Roung 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/19 20:00UK]

SantiaHead

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 5, 2019
Like formula one fan punted me into a wall and with all due respect kiko u were just losing both of us time don’t really get why u would park it at every corner
I have to say, not because I know Kiko. I was watching your fights @Docilediamond5 and it look right! In my opinion it did not look wrong! He was defending, and you crashed it to a crashed car.

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
My qualy: stupid, was doing sighters on hards and was 3 secs slower than everyone, but ko’ed myself into the wall on my In Lap oof
My race: started from 14, so pretty much last to ? Challenge. So knew it was gonna be fun. Start went well, made a few positions and @x EkKU x spun which was unfortunate, he was fast. Later on in the lap at Padang, there was a higher cluster truck full of cars which was about half of the field. I slow down enough to not hit them, but since there were so many there, I couldn’t tell who was and wasn’t ghosted, so I got orange wing. Since I was so slow I was creating quite a que, but @Jonboy507 couldn’t get past me. He eventually does get past me, but I quickly get back past him, and that was a great sweaty battle. He keeps pressuring me and since I had damage and kept understeering. I hit the outside barrier under the grandstand, but it was one of those really stupid barrier that immediately catches your car and breaks it, so I died and I think another car hit me from behind too. Was exciting till that happened but what can you do!

Best Kiko

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Now I am suppose to open for you even fighting for track position ? Shut up . !! ... and I was being careful cause you had pushed me 4 times already and I didn’t want to end at the wall.

sorry Ekku ... bad attempt.

This game is fantastic ... takes my new tyres and puts old ones and then asks me to pit again....

Docilediamond5

S18 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 21, 2019
Now I am suppose to open for you even fighting for track position ? Shut up . !! ... and I was being careful cause you had pushed me 4 times already and I didn’t want to end at the wall.

sorry Ekku ... bad attempt.

This game is fantastic ... takes my new tyres and puts old ones and then asks me to pit again....
I’m just saying ik it’s for position but like u were pushing me off track whenever I tried a move. With all due respect it’s a bit annoying when I got right behind u after two laps clearing a five second gap

maxibone33

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2019
@ClassicDelta GG mate, we were closely matched in stint 1, I had no pace on the hards. So much so I was holding up @BarryTRCTurner so I let him past but he got wing damage. I got a stupid 5s speeding in the pit lane penalty whilst I was turning my headset off and turning my TV volume on, should have charged that but obviously I'm an idiot and didn't haha.

Either way , you were too fast for me today. Ima get you one day though! ;)

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Big sorry for my rant boys I didnt mean half that sh*t i was just angry, I am gonna be leaving though. You all are decent drivers and have seriously made this whole league really fun for me and it's made me so much better at the game. I can't thank you all enough for just giving me something to look forward to on a Sunday night but I've gotta leave, I have got Police 2 days a weeks and along with that GCSE's coming up. I put way to much into the game to stay competitive and it's seriously having a toll on my focus on Police and grades. So overall @Bernie I am wishing to leave the league idk who I have to tell so I'm just gonna tell you and thank you all for a really enjoyable season but I've gotta put other stuff first, hopefully ya'll will see me again in a few seasons but for now goodbye and good luck :)

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Proper frustrated! could have had P4 after pitting on lap 1 for hards and i was going to the end. then i get divebombed and have nowhere to go and i get my front wing broken.

Honestly this is coming from a driver from another league, after 2 races i have noticed some driving standards are not up to snuff. but hey ho we have to move onto the next race and see what we can do there :)

Reactions: maxibone33

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Get in there. Man that was a sweat and a half. @maxibone33 that was good fun mate. I almost lost it a few laps in and was praying you didn't hit me when i saved it lol, thankfully you were switched on. I knew I had to make sure to pit before you and @BarryTRCTurner to have any chance of maintaining the lead else you would have got an undercut, as it was it gave me a good jump on you both and i could manage the gap from there. Took it easy the last 7 or 8 laps didn't want to get a penalty or make a mistake,
Still, absolutely buzzing to win here, i'll put up my highlights tomorrow evening after work. My whole stream is available here though

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Get in there. Man that was a sweat and a half. @maxibone33 that was good fun mate. I almost lost it a few laps in and was praying you didn't hit me when i saved it lol, thankfully you were switched on. I knew I had to make sure to pit before you and @BarryTRCTurner to have any chance of maintaining the lead else you would have got an undercut, as it was it gave me a good jump on you both and i could manage the gap from there. Took it easy the last 7 or 8 laps didn't want to get a penalty or make a mistake,
Still, absolutely buzzing to win here, i'll put up my highlights tomorrow evening after work. My whole stream is available here though

win to much

but still congrats