XB1 - Roung 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/19 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Roung 15 - Singapore Grand Prix [08/12/19 20:00UK]

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I’m just saying ik it’s for position but like u were pushing me off track whenever I tried a move. With all due respect it’s a bit annoying when I got right behind u after two laps clearing a five second gap
Maybe you shouod go and cry about it elsewhere. I don’t believe there’s a rule stating you need to move over for some over privaleged **** behind

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Also, I have a job at my fathers business which means I work most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, which means I can't race. I can't see how you expect me to 'show - up' instead of getting paid :rolleyes:

Reactions: SoggyCabbages

Docilediamond5

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 21, 2019
If you're going to leave then **** off, half of us are sick of listening to your rants after every single fucking race. The two of you have acted exactly what you are and thats little kids, you complain over everything. This tier has gone to crap, @Bernie simply cannot run it and more than just me or @SoggyCabbages have said it.
Never said I was leaving mate. Don’t get why u r trying to hurl abuse at me. It’s unneeded and a against the rules so u will probably get a reprimand mate

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

Docilediamond5

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Also, I have a job at my fathers business which means I work most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, which means I can't race. I can't see how you expect me to 'show - up' instead of getting paid :rolleyes:
Swear u need full commitment to be in this league. Shouldn’t u let one of the reserves take ur place then if u barely can race?

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 31, 2018
@Zsolt Porcsalmi still cant get over that pass just before the last corner on the last lap man! great racecraft there!

I was so excited to at least make it through the race that even though I knew you had a 6 second penalty, and i didn't.
I started to hurry and you were getting closer and closer.
I immediately picked up 3 seconds and then slipped in the last lap on the last but one turn to accelerate and you were right beside me. I didn't want to fight for position so we didn't get together because I had a 3 sec advantage (time penalty )
you know that was only my 4th race without ABS and Traction Control
that's why I am so uncertain but i'm trying to improve

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
If you're going to leave then **** off, half of us are sick of listening to your rants after every single fucking race. The two of you have acted exactly what you are and thats little kids, you complain over everything. This tier has gone to crap, @Bernie simply cannot run it and more than just me or @SoggyCabbages have said it.
Cathal leave it out mate, you cried because I reset once. You're just being childish for no reason and overall not only annoying me but probably everyone in this thread. Please the sake of everyone pack it in, also you are always on about the rules when you should really be following the rules and stop being so toxic.