Roung 6 - Monaco Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Roung 6 - Monaco Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 1st June 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;bY_ntH8V-v8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY_ntH8V-v8[/video]

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=104&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Apr 18, 2014
well that's nice... i was fast and i got disconnected ... 18 points behind due to CM **** now even more ... what's the point of continueing with this championship?

klawutzke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 18, 2014
I disconnected aswell, but it doens't matter for me, because I forgot to load my setup. anyway, I had the worst pace because of it. Thankfully I got a point, because Furkan destroyed his vehicle. But anyway I promise I'll be better in Silverstone!

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I would just like to apologise for this race, it was messy. I would argue that the incidents I was involved in might not have been my fault, but I still shouldn't have really been involved with them. My bad.

Still, I am more than happy with the result considering!

CemBolukbasi

Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2014
I managed to get my first win in AOR Split 1! Was a really challenging race for me and I was super super concentrated and didn't do a mistake and didn't lose my endplate. But I can't be really happy cause there was so much bad luck for Furkan Ozcan in the race and Kristian Nenov got disconnected so I can't be happy to be fair when others have so much bad luck.

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
miniblack, could you upload your pov from first lap and put a link in the stewards thread i made pls, it might be you who pushed fat1st in the hairpin

Jan 14, 2014
CemBolukbasi;n48549 said:
I managed to get my first win in AOR Split 1! Was a really challenging race for me and I was super super concentrated and didn't do a mistake and didn't lose my endplate. But I can't be really happy cause there was so much bad luck for Furkan Ozcan in the race and Kristian Nenov got disconnected so I can't be happy to be fair when others have so much bad luck.
You are getting better and better, and you deserve the respect mate. I hope you'll keep managing this succesfull results. Setup partnership between Umur Boyacı, you and me will make us even better. I hope three of us will be on the podium for next races.

Note: I did not rage quit; I may do commentary for this race. If I do, I'll explain the accident and give my opinion about incidents between Izamusing and Fat1st.

Miniblack

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 17, 2014
My recording didn't work, so i don't have any footage.
But i did hit him, i was on the inside of F1 DJ and he lagged a bit, so i got pushed into him.
I was not going too fast into the corner since i had F1 DJ on the other side of me.
I didn't have a chance to break or avoid it after i got pushed.

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
[video=youtube;ouDmYKDYJpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDmYKDYJpk&feature=youtu.be[/video]