PC - RSS Formula V10 League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC RSS Formula V10 League

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone! Long time I know but I am very happy to announce that sign ups for this league are officially OPEN! Get yourself signed up here if you're looking for some V10 goodness ;)

• Surprised
Reactions: Def and Desmond0313

Mattia Silva

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 9, 2017
Hello everyone! Long time I know but I am very happy to announce that sign ups for this league are officially OPEN! Get yourself signed up here if you're looking for some V10 goodness ;)
Damn. I haver been waiting for Thais but tuesdays dont work for me ☹

• Sad
Reactions: JSR

Erik Sundström

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 10, 2019
We do have two drop scores per driver available if you're available for some of the races?
Could you clarify a bit what those "drop scores" mean? It is ok to miss two races, but you will be still kind of out of the championship battle since the points missed? Or is it so that everybodys 2 worst race result / missed races will be left uncounted from the final championship results? Just wondering am I how out of the championship if I know I cant race in one of the races?

Erik Sundström

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 10, 2019
Another question, at what point can we have the premade & partly fixed setups for each race? Meaning do we have much time to make the setups based on them?

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
@Erik Sundström

1) The two drop scores will be used on every drivers two worst results. For example if one driver completes all 10 races but has a 7th and an 8th as their two worst finishing positions, these scores will be dropped and the total points for that driver will be the sum of the other 8 races. Similarly if a driver DNFs, DSCs or cannot attend a race then those results can be used as drop scores. Hopefully that makes sense.

2) The aim is to get the setups out to drivers a week in advance of each race.

Hope that answers your questions :)